Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimimassage4u - Luton Far Eastern Beauty  (Read 1992 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5368537) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Duncy

ttps://www.adultwork.com/5368537 or External Link/Members Only

I Know Mimi has been reviewed before and I have commented but never done my own review. So here I go...

I have been meeting with Mimi now for some time and have been going about every 3-4 weeks she is now my one regular girl, with just the odd new one off every now and again just to keep the interest up, but I have not met anyone of Mimi's age (59) that matches here in looks, sexiness or service.
My last visit was yesterday lunch time this is how it went:-

Arrangement  1 hour incall @£120 + £20 for OWO total £140. Well worth it. Tuesday 18 May 2021 @ 1pm.

Coms Whatapp for an appointment (as usual) no reply (unusual) she was away for a few days but got back to me later that day all arranged as the date was 2 days away.

Location Mimi lives in a modern secure block of flats not to far from the town centre, with free parking.Phone on arrival then she buzzes you in take the lift to the first floor.

Meet As I approached the door it opens with Mimi hiding behind it, she was dressed in a short Lacie black dress with pink bra and pants and black stockings.
she gave me hand sanitiser. Then a nice long full on snog. Paper work sorted she offered a drink I always have water to start with.
Then we continue with the snogging tongues going in and out, while feeling her nice erect nipples which in turn makes my little friend stand up and take notice, she then starts to slowly stroke him as we undress each other once naked she goes down and takes my cock in her mouth sucking slow then hard and fast I have to stop her before I pop to soon. We then moved to the bed and lay there exploring each other as if for the first time. Then its my turn to go down on her tasty wet pussy she seems to cum while I'm sucking on her clit.
Then on with the jacket for a bit of doggy after a while she says she want to ride my cock so we change to cowgirl she seems to like this best and I fill the bag.
After a clean up and a few mins just lying there cuddling and snogging recovering. she moves into 69 for more sucking and licking. The to finish of with a oily wank. We have now gone over time but  Mimi never seems to mind we just continue to chat while finishing of my drink. Although she did say she didn't have any other appointments that day unless someone rang so no rush.

Can't wait for my return time to come around again. If you get the chance and fancy a mature far eastern beauty you will not go wrong with Mimi.

This Picture is the most upto date one I have.

(Private photo removed as per rules #22 / 29)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 07:07:14 pm by daviemac »

15 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Supersix4

Ive got to book her, she's been on my HL for years. No excuse..

Offline Chorley

ttps://www.adultwork.com/5368537 or External Link/Members Only

I Know Mimi has been reviewed before and I have commented but never done my own review. So here I go...

I have been meeting with Mimi now for some time and have been going about every 3-4 weeks she is now my one regular girl, with just the odd new one off every now and again just to keep the interest up, but I have not met anyone of Mimi's age (59) that matches here in looks, sexiness or service.
My last visit was yesterday lunch time this is how it went:-

Arrangement  1 hour incall @£120 + £20 for OWO total £140. Well worth it. Tuesday 18 May 2021 @ 1pm.

Coms Whatapp for an appointment (as usual) no reply (unusual) she was away for a few days but got back to me later that day all arranged as the date was 2 days away.

Location Mimi lives in a modern secure block of flats not to far from the town centre, with free parking.Phone on arrival then she buzzes you in take the lift to the first floor.

Meet As I approached the door it opens with Mimi hiding behind it, she was dressed in a short Lacie black dress with pink bra and pants and black stockings.
she gave me hand sanitiser. Then a nice long full on snog. Paper work sorted she offered a drink I always have water to start with.
Then we continue with the snogging tongues going in and out, while feeling her nice erect nipples which in turn makes my little friend stand up and take notice, she then starts to slowly stroke him as we undress each other once naked she goes down and takes my cock in her mouth sucking slow then hard and fast I have to stop her before I pop to soon. We then moved to the bed and lay there exploring each other as if for the first time. Then its my turn to go down on her tasty wet pussy she seems to cum while I'm sucking on her clit.
Then on with the jacket for a bit of doggy after a while she says she want to ride my cock so we change to cowgirl she seems to like this best and I fill the bag.
After a clean up and a few mins just lying there cuddling and snogging recovering. she moves into 69 for more sucking and licking. The to finish of with a oily wank. We have now gone over time but  Mimi never seems to mind we just continue to chat while finishing of my drink. Although she did say she didn't have any other appointments that day unless someone rang so no rush.

Can't wait for my return time to come around again. If you get the chance and fancy a mature far eastern beauty you will not go wrong with Mimi.

This Picture is the most upto date one I have.

(Private photo removed as per rules #22 / 29)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
Cheers for the review OP.  :hi: I've seen Mimi many times and I have to say she's incredibly fit and sexy for someone pushing 60. Unusually for an Asian lady-and certainly one of her age- she's able to take a good hard fucking- and dare I say- even seems to enjoy it.  :thumbsup:

15 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)