Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Lily- Today  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Scootay

Hey, I have a meeting with Sophia today and was hoping for some last minute advice?

Offline LostInMackemLand

Hey, I have a meeting with Sophia today and was hoping for some last minute advice?

Fuck her

Offline Bengeo13

I'd be amazed if you were disappointed
Hold onto your hat!
And report back when you've recovered

Barry Shipton

Fuck her
Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? That's what I like about the advice on her - straight to the point.

Offline LostInMackemLand

Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? That's what I like about the advice on her - straight to the point.

I would probably give the same advice for others  :hi:

Barry Shipton

Very sound advice too - I'm not sure what else he expected? Take flowers? Brush your teeth? Try position X, Y, Z?

Think it's just to remind us we don't have a punt with her!

DaveMugabe

Very sound advice too - I'm not sure what else he expected? Take flowers? Brush your teeth? Try position X, Y, Z?

Think it's just to remind us we don't have a punt with her!
Naaah my advice would be pretty much to fuck her too.

Offline johnny34

Scootay - did you follow the advice and fuck her then???

Offline Shyandrew2001

She's taking the piss today, arranged booking on Monday for 8pm today, sends me a email at 7.30 this morning saying could I change to 7pm, replied back not really and if you can't do 8pm it's best to cancel. Replies back no 8pm will be fine. Guess what she has cancelled at 6.51. Leaves me loads of time to find a replacement doesn't it. Fucking joke, if it was the other way round it be called a time wasting bastard.

chesterlad

I've emailed her 3 times trying to sort something out for next week - no response to any of them. I've give up and will try another one. Seems like a daft timewasting chav!