Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie. Glasgow  (Read 4767 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline jj70

glasgow incall 120 for the hour.  massage and gfe  also does anal for an extra 30.   External Link/Members Only   

all done by text sometimes the maid replying and sometimes the girl i think. located in gated area merchant city.

maid never told me the block number so was walking about putting codes in doors for 5 minutes and she didnt answer phone when i tried
  to call for the correct block she had only texted it was on the left hand side no help as there were more than one  not ideal . also told not to chap door when the
  door opened girl was hiding behind got in and she was dressed in a black lace see threw robe  fully naked underneath . asked if i wanted to use bathroom as she got
  rid of the paperwork .

the girl small cute thai really friendly would put a guess age 34 not super slim but not fat personally found her attractive.
  talks allot a hell of allot may bother some  her english is not great  but she does try.   only talked allot really during massage thou not on the sexual aspect of the
  booking also room was clean tidy and full mirrored cupoards.

services massge for probably first 30 minutes and was actually good.
  on the turnover bit of kissing good to actually find a thai who actually advertises kissing and does thou a little to much tounge for me personally.
  she starts to kiss from neck down stops and sucks and licks my nipple then down to owo she is really good in this department really good technique.

a bit more kissing and then reverse oral she seemed into it wet and responsive . on  with the rubber a mish to start had read that she squats so asked her to go top.
  she applied a tiny bit of lube for the position change never used for mish then she straddled over and squated down on me  here she she excelled in my view.
   her persona just changed from an innocent looking face  to riding me with a look of venom but in a very good way . full direct eye contact and seemed to be really
   into it took it all the way deep and she rode me hard a 10  out of 10 performance. she cleaned me up and i gave her a wee 10 minute massage out the door an hour
   and 15 minutes to entering  so no clock watching and never fealt rushed.

so apart from the mix up at the start  oh and the maid was in the other room because as i heard them talking . i had a good time with her and would definetly go back.
  shes here for a week she said before she moves on.  oh and no shower offered at the end had just had one before so i never asked at the start. 

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 02:28:11 pm by jj70 »

Offline Trickus

Was it the girl in the photos

Offline Geeman2020

Didn’t she used to do anal at discretion for no extra charge a while ago?

Offline jj70

Was it the girl in the photos
  the aw pictures im not 100 percent but would say it is but maybe a bit older . its been said before the 1st picture on her vivastreet
profile is more a likeness i would agree and say its more a true reflection of her.

Offline jj70

i have no idea if she used to but quoted me 30 extra .

Offline S.X. MacHine

‘Her English is not great’...
Sorry, a bit rich coming from the OP. I couldn’t help laughing.

Offline FBman78

Yes she did, she insisted on it with me when she used the flat in Cathcart, English was fairly good then too, a bit chatty for me though till she gave me access to her pussy then she was all oohs and ahs.

Offline jj70

‘Her English is not great’...
Sorry, a bit rich coming from the OP. I couldn’t help laughing.
your point being.?

Offline J_H

Tried text and phone to get hold of her for today but only radio silence.

I think she must have left Glasgow by now, though she's still showing it on her profile.

Definitely one for next time.

Offline agadoo2

Tried text and phone to get hold of her for today but only radio silence.

I think she must have left Glasgow by now, though she's still showing it on her profile.

Definitely one for next time.

Still in Glasgow till Monday she was saying the other day but she can be a nightmare with comms.

Offline J_H

Cheers - might try again on Monday!