Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexybinature - MMF Nr Chorley  (Read 3534 times)

8 review(s) for sexybinature (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cideruk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied a mmf (not sure what the difference is between mmf and mfm if there is one)

Contacted couple on AW, numbers swapped, quick call - all very easy and straightforward as it should have been

I was asked if I was straight so I'm surmising that he may cater for bi as well as str8

Location, Adlington, betwixt Chorley Bolton

Parked up, got finer details, no probs

She dressed as requested, bit of chat then down to it

She is an attractive milf type, age about right and as per AW profile, no surprises or shocks

As mentioned on earlier reviews yes they do it in their front room, mattress with waterproof sheet on, settee also had towels on

I've had a few mmf punts and out of 4 I think 3 have been in the Chorley area, there must be something in the water lol

She squirts for fun, on demand, loads of it (hence the waterproof sheets)
I like gushers but think she takes the prize for the most and ease of it happening.  Quick flick of the bean, wallop all over the place.  And definitely not pee as some seem to think.

Lots of kissing, boob fondling and sucking, protected sex in usual threesome positions
Spaffed on her tits as CIM/Facial not available which was a shame but knew that from AW profile

£160 for hour - fair enough for two people, although of course I was mostly interested in her

Nice chatty genuine couple - all good
Needed shower after, which was available, as was well and truly covered in her fanny batter

Offline plus8

Genuine question, what does her partner do whilst you are enjoying yourself? Is it a voyeuristic type vibe. Obviously his presence in the room doesn’t bother you, but having never done MMF, I can imagine myself I would be extremely nervous of his proximity!

Offline marcius2018

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied a mmf (not sure what the difference is between mmf and mfm if there is one)

Contacted couple on AW, numbers swapped, quick call - all very easy and straightforward as it should have been

I was asked if I was straight so I'm surmising that he may cater for bi as well as str8

Location, Adlington, betwixt Chorley Bolton

Parked up, got finer details, no probs

She dressed as requested, bit of chat then down to it

She is an attractive milf type, age about right and as per AW profile, no surprises or shocks

As mentioned on earlier reviews yes they do it in their front room, mattress with waterproof sheet on, settee also had towels on

I've had a few mmf punts and out of 4 I think 3 have been in the Chorley area, there must be something in the water lol

She squirts for fun, on demand, loads of it (hence the waterproof sheets)
I like gushers but think she takes the prize for the most and ease of it happening.  Quick flick of the bean, wallop all over the place.  And definitely not pee as some seem to think.

Lots of kissing, boob fondling and sucking, protected sex in usual threesome positions
Spaffed on her tits as CIM/Facial not available which was a shame but knew that from AW profile

£160 for hour - fair enough for two people, although of course I was mostly interested in her

Nice chatty genuine couple - all good
Needed shower after, which was available, as was well and truly covered in her fanny batter

I saw a brilliant couple in Chorley a few years back...one of the best experiences ever....and this couple have been on my radar.

Your review has convinced me I should follow through!

Offline Captain caveman 69

Never been into mmf I'm just far to greedy  :rolleyes:

Offline Kool Keef

Never been into mmf I'm just far to greedy  :rolleyes:

Absolutely agree, to each their own & all that but i personally don't want some hairy arsed bloke getting in the way & ruining things   :thumbsdown:

Offline cideruk

Genuine question, what does her partner do whilst you are enjoying yourself? Is it a voyeuristic type vibe. Obviously his presence in the room doesn’t bother you, but having never done MMF, I can imagine myself I would be extremely nervous of his proximity!

No he’s fully involved in the threesome but didn’t touch me
As I’m fucking her she’s blowing him and vice a versa

Offline Selwyn666666

I had the pleasure to meet this couple in Dec 2020, excellent session,  the M is very much go with the flow. Had my first DVP which was good and would highly recommend them

Offline cideruk

I had the pleasure to meet this couple in Dec 2020, excellent session,  the M is very much go with the flow. Had my first DVP which was good and would highly recommend them

You could still do a revue then, if within 6 months

Online bdyno

not sure what the difference is between mmf and mfm if there is one
There's quite a big difference.

MFM is a purely straight 3some, just 2 guys fucking the girl.

MMF implies that the two M's are touching, so there will be action between the two males as well as between the males & female.

That's the standard definition as I know it, but in either scenario you'll have probably checked everyone's limits to be sure nobody oversteps the mark.

Offline cideruk

MMF implies that the two M's are touching, so there will be action between the two males as well as between the males & female.

That's the standard definition as I know it, but in either scenario you'll have probably checked everyone's limits to be sure nobody oversteps the mark.

Cheers, so I have incorrectly labelled this then as MMf when it was MFM

Offline Moby Dick

Nah I don’t make any distinction between MMF MFM or FMM.
I ain’t confused.
Try that logic on MMMF MMFM and all the other permutations  :sarcastic:
Just like FFM and FMF or MFF, don’t assume any infer lesbian action.

Offline Salfordslayer

Nah, no difference.

Online bdyno

Nah I don’t make any distinction between MMF MFM or FMM.
I ain’t confused.
Try that logic on MMMF MMFM and all the other permutations  :sarcastic:
Just like FFM and FMF or MFF, don’t assume any infer lesbian action.
Nah, no difference.
I've known that distinction used in enough different places to assume it's a recognised thing in the swinging world.  But no matter what, boundaries should always be discussed before.