Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia @ Shoreditch - not 100% positive  (Read 3731 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline magnetico

External Link/Members Only

Trying one of the "forum darlings"

***** Comms *****
booked via SMS the day before, got only the partial address.
I got the flat number when I was at the door
Excellent comms, very friendly.

***** Location/Venue *****
In Shoreditch on the high street, very busy and not really discreet.
Don't take the stairs, as the lift takes you straight in the flat.
The penthouse is rented at circa £4000/month, so it's proper luxury - unfortunately I only got access to the small bedroom/bathroom

***** The WG *****
- 35-ish Brazilian
- cute face - as seen on pics
- fake books looking like two oranges on a plank of wood, kind of weird and not really fitting the body
- flat stomach
- shaved pussy
- very skinny body, but her butt doesn't have any muscle, a bit like Sexy_Ashley. Not gym toned as other reviewers said.
- I guess no tattoos?
- speaks good english, very friendly, can make small talk, not awkward

***** Price *****
£200 for 60mn, no extras

***** Services *****
FK with a bit of DFK, OWO, anal, protected sex
not on offer : CIM, DT

***** The Punt *****
- Paid fee
- My Shower (alone)
- Sex
- Massage
- Sex
- My shower (alone)

***** Positive *****
Her pics on AW are her, quite unusual
Very good looking girl, kind of model-like in some ways
She can take it in the ass as easily than in the pussy, quite rate
No checks of her mobile phone during the punt
No time wasted, full hour in use
No Sergei / punters / girls / CCTV around, which feels safer
Offered me a drink
No stupid usage of sprays, lubes, wipes etc

***** Neutral *****
Average massage skills
No clock in the room
No furnitures available for sex, only a very small chair
Lingerie looked OK but was unfortunately gone in a few seconds

***** Negative *****
Not keen to suck on balls, barely a lick
No CIM at a high price range
Not keen on more dominant sex positions like "OWO lie back on side of bed"
Can't deep throat
Not gym toned as other punters said
Not a fan of her bolt-ons
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 08:44:51 pm by magnetico »

Offline alabama1

Thanks for a very useful review OP. Useful as i am booked in to see her very soon. Review to follow soon, if all goes according to plan. Fingers crossed. You say you had the full hour. Does that mean the shower was not included in the time ? Bit disappointed in the lack of attention to balls if i am honest. I will give them an extra scrub and hope for the best  :D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 08:55:34 pm by alabama1 »

Offline magnetico

Does that mean the shower was not included in the time ? 

I've never had a shower outside of the time allocated  :cry:

Offline alabama1

I've never had a shower outside of the time allocated  :cry:

That's a no then  :lol: I was, (still am i suppose) looking forward to meeting Mia, but the odd looking boobs, together with minimal ball licking, and not a very toned arse have left me slightly deflated  :(
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 09:09:48 pm by alabama1 »

Online I Love Brazilians

That's a no then  :lol: I was, (still am i suppose) looking forward to meeting Mia, but the odd looking boobs, together with minimal ball licking, and not a very toned arse have left me slightly deflated  :(

Don't be deflated mate. I've seen Mia on countless occasions, I'm not sure where the odd shaped boobs come from but we all have our like and opinions or the World would be boring I guess!

She's never been one for attention to balls with me, but it is not something I like or want, if that's your thing, just talk in advance I would say. She has her limits like no CIM or fingers so respect that and go with the flow.

What you will get is a beautiful, genuine woman that's there to please you in a lovely apartment, with superb shower.

I'm still new here but been Punting since 2004, it's great to read everyone's opinions!

Offline SamOmar

I've been on the fence with this one, I had a booking as a plan B last year then changed my mind and she was very professional and polite about it. However reading some recent reviews on here she's clearly not VFM @ 200. Cheers for the review
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Online boardyhell

agree with no cim for price range but 35 ????
definitely skinny toned when i saw her
sweet woman ,think she is studying to be a vet ,introduced me to her dog

Online SlimShady

I've seen Mia couple times and she is definitely not 35-ish.

Offline TimTam

Saw Mia last year(or was it 2019), her boobs were fine then so unless theres been a change for the worse, it shouldn't be the biggest worry(unless its the main thing your looking for).
My punt was ok with her, I think she was/is very well reviewed that it just couldn't live up to they hype. Had no real complaints but didn't leave feeling great.
I think this review sums her up well where the OP has mentioned positives, neutrals,negative. And it is all subjective at the end of day.
My two cents is your going to get a girl with model looks treat the punter with good ettiquetes who does anal with caveat being on pricey side for my liking.

Offline Helloyou75001

Fuck £4k rent. They really swim with money now with the lockdown and all punters having nothing to do so spend all their cash

Offline mynameisjeffp

Don’t be deflated. Enjoy your time with Mia. Form your own opinion after your meet like the thread starter and others who have posted. Just go through the list of what’s not included and you won’t be disappointed. No CIM/face is in the dislikes list. It’s not really my thing as is anal, however she has always asked if I’d like to try her “bum or pussy” I opt for that latter.: :thumbsup:

You’ll love the shower by the way!.  :yahoo: Had to take a very cold one the last time I was there just to cool down  :wacko: - Mia is professional and provides what she says she will. If you don’t push the boundaries and treat her with respect you’ll come away a happy person.

On a side note, I’m unsure as to why the thread started needed to mention the rental price of the flat?.....given its location smack bang in hipsterville and high end luxury apartment, it’s not really surprising that it costs what it does. ;)

Offline The Italian Stallion

External Link/Members Only

- 35-ish Brazilian
- I guess no tattoos?

Mia is not 35 years old.
Mia has a slightly faded and strange tattoo from the past on the back.
In this photo, you can see better but in real life, the tattoo is paler.Given that this photo is at least two or three years old and it looks here at 22-23 which completely coincides with the profile and who says 26 years
I do not believe in your review. From now on I will also watch your reviews with increased attention!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 09:18:37 am by The Italian Stallion »

Offline alabama1

Don't be deflated mate. I've seen Mia on countless occasions, I'm not sure where the odd shaped boobs come from but we all have our like and opinions or the World would be boring I guess!

She's never been one for attention to balls with me, but it is not something I like or want, if that's your thing, just talk in advance I would say. She has her limits like no CIM or fingers so respect that and go with the flow.

What you will get is a beautiful, genuine woman that's there to please you in a lovely apartment, with superb shower.

I'm still new here but been Punting since 2004, it's great to read everyone's opinions!

Thanks for the kind words mate. I have a gut feeling that i will have a great time. Will review in due course. Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline hermanmunster

I, too am a little confused by some of the opinions.  But that it what makes this site so useful - different opinions from different angles (and different people with different tastes) that make you consider aspects of a potential meeting that you may not have considered without some prompting.

Personally, I cannot see that she is 35, I would have guessed 26-28ish. Her breasts were a very nice shape compared to most.  Also, I enjoyed much DFK which not everybody seems to experience.  Ladies will react differently to guys depending on so many factors,  I just try to be non-demanding and pleasant and hope it benefits me.

Offline smiths

So she charges £200 an hour but doesn't offer fingering of her pussy or arse, no ball licking, no DT and no CIM, no thanks. I can forgo DT and CIM but not all 4 of those services off the same WG and most certainly not off any WG who charged such money. But as ever each to their own, at least her reviews are mainly positive, the amount of low lifes in my area now is off the scale, an all time high sadly. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline alabama1

So she charges £200 an hour but doesn't offer fingering of her pussy or arse, no ball licking, no DT and no CIM, no thanks. I can forgo DT and CIM but not all 4 of those services off the same WG and most certainly not off any WG who charged such money. But as ever each to their own, at least her reviews are mainly positive, the amount of low lifes in my area now is off the scale, an all time high sadly. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Anal is included in the price though.

Offline smiths

Anal is included in the price though.

I know as I read her profile.

Offline alabama1

I know as I read her profile.

Price seems more reasonable then, yes  :unknown:

Offline magnetico

I've seen Mia couple times and she is definitely not 35-ish.
Yes she's maybe 30 years old. She's wearing a lot of make-up so it's hard to say.

the rental price of the flat?.....given its location smack bang in hipsterville and high end luxury apartment, it’s not really surprising that it costs what it does. ;)
I'm not surprised as well. It's quite nice when you've been to some disgusting flats, sometimes in far more "prime" locations.

definitely skinny toned when i saw her
I haven't seen any part of her body which I could define as "toned".
The only part which isn't skinny is her butt, which got a very nice shape but has no muscle whatsoever.
When she's laying on her back, her butt fat is spreading on the sides.

think she is studying to be a vet
Yes they're all studying to be doctors, lawyers, architects, vets.

Mia has a slightly faded and strange tattoo from the past on the back.
You're 100pc right, I forgot about that, it's very faded, she's probably currently using products to get rid of it ?

Offline smiths

Price seems more reasonable then, yes  :unknown:

Most certainly not in my book, overpriced for the services she offers as I see it, but as I said at least she has mainly positive reviews on here.