Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulli Delicious AKA Misha the Minx  (Read 2276 times)

16 review(s) for Lulli Delicious (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
10 review(s) for Misha Minx (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Bringmorenoise

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

First review, although I've been around for ages and just never bothered, but felt the need to come out of the woodwork for this one as her profile on AW might put some people off as there's no feedback.

I first saw Misha as she was then (she's English btw, not a Russian powerlifter) in Sep 19 at her place in Melton Mowbray.  I saw her as a GFE type meet then, but didn't quite realise then that she is a rather more devious individual in the bedroom!  Her Misha profile disappeared and she resurfaced as Lulli Delicious a little while back and wow, it's good to have her back!

She's a great person to chat to, amazing body, lovely DFK from the off, intelligent chat and a lovely clean pussy that gets lovely and wet when she cums.  She keeps taking me to more and more risky areas, to the point now that her rimming (not everyone's cup of tea) makes me cum all too quickly.  She does all sorts of other kinky stuff too, which I'm quite looking forward to trying over the coming months.  She's just my cup of tea!

I appreciate that some clever tw@ is going to accuse me of being her, but i can assure you that I'm not.  I've been around plenty of blocks, mostly in London, but this girl has taken me to a new place!

Online Aji81

Hi Lulli, welcome to the forum!

Seriously though, your opening line is a little close to touting. Member for two years, but you feel compelled all of a sudden to write a review for this girl because...she has no feedback? That’s most of the new girls on AW since the pandemic hit.

‘First review, although I've been around for ages and just never bothered, but felt the need to come out of the woodwork for this one as her profile on AW might put some people off as there's no feedback.’

If you’ve been around so many blocks then why haven’t you submitted a report a two before this?

‘I've been around plenty of blocks, mostly in London, but this girl has taken me to a new place!’

I’ll probably give benefit of the doubt and say you are a genuine punter, but with this opening and this fluffy review then it’s understandable why others may be sceptical.

Offline flutie1957

I've seen this lady and I can confirm she's amazing.

Offline gbyld87

I remember reading a review of her before, and always liked the way her profile read - plenty of wit and intelligence buried in there (although this latest one is rather more to-the-point).

Always meant to go visit her but perhaps the age put me off a little.  I should be less prejudiced and give her a go.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 08:13:39 pm by gbyld87 »

Online Aji81

I've seen this lady and I can confirm she's amazing.

Yeah, I didn’t realise till the mods linked her profile to the previous one, but she’s got multiple positives over a fair period so I’m not doubting she is a good SP. OP didn’t really need to go into a preamble about why he did the report.

Offline Bringmorenoise

Fair one.  Damned if you do, damned if you don’t  :unknown:

Offline Gplincs

I never met this lady she was on my HL specially due to the rate 120ph including A level at the time...
now is 150ph + 50 Alevel... at 200ph is really too expensive I have to pass

Offline secretjones

She was on my radar for a while but the £150 plus £50 for anal got her binned off . Is she a clock watcher ? area like for parking etc etc

Offline Bringmorenoise

In terms of clock watching let me just say this; by my watch we had about 5 mins left and as I was getting up to leave she gave me a long kiss and the wee man decided he wanted another round.  She obliged even though I said I didn’t think we had time.  She’s very relaxed in that sense.

Parking is plentiful, easy and discrete.

Offline Captainhowdy666

In terms of clock watching let me just say this; by my watch we had about 5 mins left and as I was getting up to leave she gave me a long kiss and the wee man decided he wanted another round.  She obliged even though I said I didn’t think we had time.  She’s very relaxed in that sense.

Parking is plentiful, easy and discrete.
It was going ok until you dropped this fantasy in.
Another round with 5 minutes to go lol.

Offline Bringmorenoise

Not bothered about arguing, that’s what happened.   :hi: