Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x-amber-x - Knutsford Cheshire  (Read 4546 times)

48 review(s) for x-amber-x (45 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Adam

Amber
External Link/Members Only
Knutsford - £160- 1hr

Comms
Fired message on the day booked 1hr slot tends to get booked up quickly.

When
Took place in March 2021- Knutsford Cheshire

Meeting
Parked up and given instructions to the room, I went up to the room and knocked on the door and was the usual hide behind the door and was greeted with a kiss amber has black hair big enhanced boobs and ass sexy bj lips she was freshly showered in sexy lingerie  we sorted paperwork out was offered shower.

Freshly showered onto the business we did some Dfk then Amber worked her way down my to my cock and started giving deep throat owo ball licking and we moved onto 69 did RO pussy was clean and fresh we then moved onto the main event she put on the bag to my hard cock with her mouth we then had sex in mish, cowgirl, doggy I shot my load while pounding in doggy we then kissed some more and Amber gave me some more oral put my cock in between those massive tits which made me cum all over them. Was offered shower and kissed each other then headed on my way.

Conclusion
All in all great punt would defo see her again 100%

Online The_Jackal

Amber has been on my hot list for way too long, Need to visit her as soon as she's next available.

Offline samneil15

She's very well known up North and used to provide an amazing service. One of the hottest girls I've ever seen, but she ticks most of m boxes.

Over the past year or so, she has reduced her likes list and increased her prices so I won't really bother again. Plus the fact that she's very hard to book unless you have her SC she books up within minutes the days she works.

Offline Rack Admirer

One of the hottest girls I've ever seen

I would say she is not as attractive now as she was before she had all her work done. I'm talking about when she was at KSG.

I saw her a year or two ago and she gave a great service. Really put everything into it, and there's not many that do that. Shame she has reduced her likes list.

Offline Happytugger

She's very well known up North and used to provide an amazing service. One of the hottest girls I've ever seen, but she ticks most of m boxes.

Over the past year or so, she has reduced her likes list and increased her prices so I won't really bother again. Plus the fact that she's very hard to book unless you have her SC she books up within minutes the days she works.

Do you know her Snapchat? Wouldn’t mind trying to get a meet with her

Offline Moby Dick

I would say she is not as attractive now as she was before she had all her work done. I'm talking about when she was at KSG.

I saw her a year or two ago and she gave a great service. Really put everything into it, and there's not many that do that. Shame she has reduced her likes list.
Didn’t know she worked at KSG, was that before Sandys?
Shame she trimmed the beef curtains.

Offline Rack Admirer

Didn’t know she worked at KSG, was that before Sandys?
Shame she trimmed the beef curtains.

Yes, she did. I think the first time I saw her she either hadn't had a boob job yet or had just had a small one. She wasn't as raunchy then but was gorgeous. Not sure why she kept having things done. Last time I saw her her face, boobs and body shape were all different, and yes there was a change down below. But as I said, great service and full on :thumbsup:

Offline Moby Dick

Yes, she did. I think the first time I saw her she either hadn't had a boob job yet or had just had a small one. She wasn't as raunchy then but was gorgeous. Not sure why she kept having things done. Last time I saw her her face, boobs and body shape were all different, and yes there was a change down below. But as I said, great service and full on :thumbsup:
She didn’t have much of an arse at Sandys. Not for a wide/broad top heavy lass.
Maybe she used the curtains to beef up the cushions.  :sarcastic:
Amazing what they can do these days... might save up and use my gut to insulate my house.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 06:34:05 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Rack Admirer

She didn’t have much of an arse at Sandys. Not for a wide/broad lass.
Maybe she used the curtains to beef up the cushions.  :sarcastic:

:lol: That's the thing, her natural body was much more slender.