Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: babeisabellaalbertin - Bristol  (Read 829 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6207851) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Horseman

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I was in the mood for a good gfe and saw this girl pop up in the Bristol area, a recent review suggested she was just what I was after.

Comms: Excellent, quickly arranged a meet with minimum fuss and confirmed services.

Location: Hotwells. She had to meet me at the door as the buzzer wasn't working. Let her know when I was close and then again when I arrived and she was there quickly to let me in so not much hanging around.

The girl: She came to the door wearing a very nice summer dress - not overly obvious but damn she looked hot as fuck. I would suggest she's a little older than her profile states but don't be put off. She is very pretty and has a body that had me hard before I'd even made it into the apartment! Good English and chatty. Full of compliments too but possibly needs glasses (Or I really am her exact type  :lol:) Her boobs are a nice size and firm, very fun to play with and quite responsive.

Service: Honestly she's probably in my top 3 punts of all time. DFK delivered as advertised including lip nibbling/sucking etc. Never had a SP be quite so passionate with the kissing. I had opted for OW as OWO was extra and I decided I could live without it. It was actually fairly decent and she made good effort getting the full length in! She was happy to let me finger her and got very wet, I was sorely tempted to go for some RO but just as I was getting to that point she pushed me onto my back and climbed on top. Oh boy I was not ready at all for how tight she was and she rode me expertly to my first pop.

A pretty decent massage whilst I recovered ended with a little more OW until I was ready and she told me she wanted me to fuck her. I didn't need asking twice. With her legs wrapped around me she took a pretty hard pounding with plenty of moaning and mild dirty talk. After my second pop we finished with some more kissing before she offered me a shower which I gladly excepted.

Overall I left feeling very satisfied and would definitely recommend her for those who like a proper GFE.

VFM: She's £150 for an hour which seems to be the going rate at present but you only have to look at someone like FitSarah who is still at £130 for the hour which includes OWO and CIM to realise that shes on the upper end of cost. Add to the fact that its another £20 if you want OWO and I'd be lying if I said she was great VFM.

Would I go back? Yes. Despite being a bit more expensive she delivered what I wanted and I had a fantastic time with her. Her OW was enjoyable if not spectacular but the fucking was a step up from average IMO.

Offline willabe

Tempted... very tempted.... :thumbsup: