Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Another hefty price increase  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Davie081980

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure she was here a few months ago but I won't be tempted with those prices!

Online mills_and_bhuna

I wouldn't be hiring her as a Maths tutor.
2 30 minutes bookings - £200
1 1 hour booking - £250  :D
Go figure

Offline DoctorSalchicha

Prices are out of hands right now  :wackogirl:
This one is £200.00 p/h
I enquiry couple weeks ago, ask her if there were any extras hidden, she confirm to me: "anal, anal play, cim, owo, facial all extra £40 each babe" ...
say you want anal, cim, and owo is £40 + £40 + £40 = £120 + £200 flat rate = £320.00 per hour, cynical.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Clattypats

I don't book WGs that have "extras" listed on their profile, especially OWO (not in this case) CIM and fingering... Even if she was 80hh basic I wouldn't bother, if services aren't inclusive in the duration/rate...  :thumbsdown:

Offline Keema

I was just looking through some old AW emails - 2012 Scottish Indigo £60 for 30 mins. 
Inflation adjusted would be £72.  So demand is higher and supply is lower if I remember my school economics.

And yes she was a great wee shag too.

Offline Papertrail2019

I was just looking through some old AW emails - 2012 Scottish Indigo £60 for 30 mins. 
Inflation adjusted would be £72.  So demand is higher and supply is lower if I remember my school economics.

And yes she was a great wee shag too.

Exactly, understand punters frustration (including myself) but SP's are ultimately in control of their pricing structure. We can complain all we want but its not going to change until punters simply refuse to pay extortionate prices. Can't see that happening because it just takes a punter or two get the horn and pay the inflated prices. Unfortunately I expect these prices to stay even after the pandemic and even if there is an influx of SP's.

Offline JayEZ2K

Thanks, that would be a useful analysis to put prices into perspective. But I suppose it's not just local inflation, but also the strength of the pound relative to other economies, since many workers send the money home.

The pound was a bit stronger recently, which seemed to help a bit. But not enough to compensate for lack of business due to lockdown and a slowed economy.

Offline mr small

She was £80 hh and £130 h a few months ago, a couple of decent reviews on here seem to have gone to her head.

Was a strong favourite for my next punt but I wont be near at those prices.

:hi:

Offline Casey69

£250/hour + £20 each for a bunch of standard services.  :wackogirl:
That’s not inflation, that’s greed.
She can of course charge whatever she wants and we can decline her services.

Offline Falkirk GND

£250/hour + £20 each for a bunch of standard services.  :wackogirl:
That’s not inflation, that’s greed.
She can of course charge whatever she wants and we can decline her services.

If you think £250 + extras is greedy - have a look at this joker!

£500 for an hour and a splendid discount for 2 hrs - only £900!!  :wackogirl: 

Form an orderly queue lads!

Offline Subboy1980

She looks as high as a kite on her pics too.  "Party girl"., :wacko:
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline David1970

If you think £250 + extras is greedy - have a look at this joker!

£500 for an hour and a splendid discount for 2 hrs - only £900!!  :wackogirl: 

Form an orderly queue lads!

She is a cammer

Frequently Asked Questions...
Q. Do you do meets?   A. Im really new to cam, but this is definitely something I would consider for the right person. We would need to speak on cam first and see if we have that special connection.

Offline Casey69

Here’s another golden pussy dreamer.

£200/hour + £20 for CIM.

No FK, limited services.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 02:48:42 pm by Casey69 »