Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MILF Catherine - Maidenhead  (Read 3035 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MrBojangles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for 60 mins. Met mid-May 2021.

Easy comms, called the day before to ensure I got my preferred time and was given the building name and postcode, was given the flat number when I parked up in Sainsbury’s.

Catherine is nice and petite, pretty face with lovely blue eyes, body is definitely that of someone in their 40s (not particularly firm) but with soft skin and smallish natural tits with nipples that get nice and hard. She looked good in a short, tight backless dress, stockings and high heels and made me feel immediately welcome with plenty kisses and smiles when I arrived. She’s very chatty, but not in a time wasting way, so no awkward silences during my time with her. She asked if I wanted a shower, which I did, and I went to get my wallet out to pay but she said leave it til later, which I think is a nice touch. Shower and bedroom all perfectly adequate.

Back in the room and Catherine comes over, drops my towel and we start kissing, grinding and groping. I would describe her kissing as light rather than deep, some use of tongue and she never tried to avoid it but I found I was the one that generally initiated it. I’ve had worse but also much better, there was also a bit too much fake moaning. I was enjoying things though, especially feeling up her legs to the tops of her stockings and playing with her ass. After a bit she broke free, turned around and did a bit of a striptease until she was just in her stockings - nice.

She asked me to lie on the bed and applied a condom (I was already very hard!) before starting some good oral - she started very slowly, went quite deep and mixed this up with licking up and down the shaft. This felt and looked good and I let her continue until she started speeding up and I felt was getting close so I moved her back up for a bit of a rest. I had a good feel of her tits  and got to work on them with my tongue which she seemed to like, I moved my hand down and started gently massaging her pussy and rubbing her clit. Now she really did seem to be getting into it and her moaning seemed more genuine as I slipped a finger inside, to my surprise she came very quickly, squeezing my hand between her legs and holding me tight.

After a short breather Catherine kissed her way down my body and resumed slow and deep oral before giving me a grin and climbing on top. She was nice and tight and rode me slowly at first whilst I held her hips, gradually increasing the pace. I usually like to try a few positions and CG is my least favorite but I was getting close and was happy for her to take control until the inevitable finish. Catherine cleaned me up with some wet wipes and then we (actually, mainly she) chatted away the remaining few minutes.

This was the second time I've seen Catherine (the first was last year between lockdowns) and I like the effort she puts in to looking good and providing a good, if somewhat vanilla, service. She'll stay on my hotlist but there are others in the area that I'd like to see before I return.

Offline Lema

Lovely girl ,  but because she doesn't do OWO I've not been back to see her.

Online Whiskymac

She doesn't do OWO? But her profile says she does, on her service list. I'm confused.

Offline MrBojangles

She doesn't do OWO? But her profile says she does, on her service list. I'm confused.

Seen her twice and both times it was OW, I was expecting this based on what I recall from previous reviews. My preference is always OWO but in this case it didn't make any difference to my enjoyment, appreciate that may not work for everyone.

Online Whiskymac

It's a shame she doesn't do owo, I won't be rushing to see her.