Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Fix  (Read 786 times)

Offline Loofer

Hi Guys

Any advice on any girls that enjoy and readily do Anal with no oh your too big ?

I know Donna is mentioned many times but is not available not sure 🤔 if she’s my cup of tea

I’ve seen ZaaraAlvi who was great just too expensive

Offline theejaculator

Member since April 2018...and you posted almost exactly the same thing Oct 2018..

"Do we know of any girls who guarantee anal and enjoy it with none of this too big I’m sorry ?

And not Donna please"

Don't expect anything back if you don't contribute :dash:

Offline alibirmingham

Rude

Not really as he does have a very valid point. If you have been a member for so Long why have you only posted 6 times 2 of which are on this thread alone and asking the exact same question is also questionable in itself. If you asked that 3 years ago then why are you back here asking the same thing again?

I have a few that I can Recomend but won’t be sharing that info unless you actually start becoming a useful member of this community. I usually help out where I can regardless of how many posts and reviews a member has left however 3+ years, no reviews, 6 posts, and asking the same question has done you no favours.

Offline JontyR

Offline Punterperson1971

Rude
How is he rude you’ve not really made any contribution and Ali was slit on with his post,all I see is leech!!
Oh and if you’ve seen a wg then why no review I could possibly recommend done but decide not to and hope others follow.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 04:06:58 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline shyboy1

Zara Alvi review would be a good place to start I would think, you say you’ve seen her so you might get a better reception if you start with that.
I do have a couple of recommendations you might find useful but as has been pointed out already a bit of effort on your part wouldn’t go a miss.
 :hi:
SB