Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: babeisabellaalbertin - Bristol  (Read 2147 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6207851) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BogBog1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Hotwells, main road alongside the river, 10 minutes walk from College Green. Upscale apartment - in fact it was probably the swankiest apartment I've ever punted in! The buzzer wasn't working so she had to come down to the lobby to collect me (not a problem for me but maybe for others, I don't know).

The girl: Hot girl, really chatty, and good English. The pics on her profile are her, but many of them are touched up facially (body is bang on though). However, I still found her very sexy. In her free gallery, the pic titled "babe girl" is probably the most accurate.

The action: Decent DFK on arrival, had a quick shower and came back into the room to find her topless kneeling on the bed - basically doing the pose in the main pic of her profile (her tits and her body are lovely so this was a great sight). Straight into more DFK, plus fingering her and she giving me a handjob. Then she made me lie down and delivered excellent OWO, alternating between paying attention to the tip and then the shaft/balls. I didn't want to pop too quickly so asked if I could return the favour, so she lay on her back and I went down on her, tonguing her pussy (100% clean and fresh) while fucking her with fingers. She seemed to enjoy that  :rolleyes:
Then I lay down on my back again and she continued with more sloppy OWO before slipping the mac on and getting on top - we fucked for a while in cowgirl, which looked awesome - she'd sit up so I could get a good view of her body, but then lean in for some more DFK. Then I got her on her knees and fucked her in doggy, and that made me cum. Her pussy is really tight so felt great. Lots of chatting while we were getting dressed and she even gave me a tour of the apartment!

Summary: A great punt with a really friendly, hot and enthusiastic girl. I'd certainly be happy to see her again, although at £120 for 30 minutes (OWO is 20 extra) it's up there in terms of price. Worth it though, in my opinion - I'd rather spend 120 on a great punt that 70 on a shit one.

Offline willabe

She does look very cute. I normally go for women with bigger boobs but it is pretty difficult to tell from most of her pics how well endowed she is. Any comments from you after seeing them in the flesh?

Offline Horseman

She does look very cute. I normally go for women with bigger boobs but it is pretty difficult to tell from most of her pics how well endowed she is. Any comments from you after seeing them in the flesh?

A decent size IMO but more importantly firm and fun to play with.......

If you like them huge then you'll be disappointed but they are a good size

Offline Al

Hopefully she will move to the South East

Her photos are a bit extreme though - one one hand she is tanned brown on the other (and I expect more likely) she is very pale and gingery.

Is her kissing full on DFK?

Offline Horseman

Her photos are a bit extreme though - one one hand she is tanned brown on the other (and I expect more likely) she is very pale and gingery.

Yes

Offline BogBog1

As for skin tone, she's neither super tanned nor pasty white. Somewhere in between, Given she's Brazilian/Italian, though, I imagine she tans pretty easily, so maybe it depends on where she's been.

And yes re DFK.

Offline Jonlove69

Thanks for the review. Things are finally looking up. Totally agree with your comment about spending £120 on a decent punt than £70 on a shit one 👍

Offline juxta

Haven't arranged a meet but after making contact last week got a random text from her today saying she's moved to Clifton and that this will be her last week in Bristol.

Offline BogBog1

Haven't arranged a meet but after making contact last week got a random text from her today saying she's moved to Clifton and that this will be her last week in Bristol.

Yeah I knew she's just moved to Clifton, but that's strange about it being her last week here. When I saw her a few days ago (before she moved) she said she'd be here for another month. I wonder what changed her mind?

Offline Al

I suspect she is part of an 'organisation' and only visits each city a week or so at a time - the girl Pietra she was with in Bath has been to Guildford and is now in Harrogate. I very much doubt thee girls are making their own bookings.