Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild milf Carla - Birmingham  (Read 3651 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Adultworkuser

Saw carla just over a month ago. After reading some reviews of her on here and not punting in months decided I wanted to see her for a massage and oral.

Coms:
Very good coms. Replied back within a few minutes and prompt responses after that. She was available at the time I requested. So I make my way, once arrived she was quick to respond with building name and flat number.

The meet:
I paid £50 for 30mins. Once she opened the door she looked great.very nice body overall. About 5ft1 I'd say and was in the outfit I requested. Shes a friendly person and easy to get along with. She went to put away the cash. Once she came back she asked me what I'd like and I requested a massage with oral at the end. She asked me how hard I'd like the massage to which I responded, hard!. She asked me to lie on my stomach and began by rubbing warm oil on my back. Not sure what else to say here besides she proceeded to massage every part of my back, arms and shoulders firmly and dug her elbows up and down my back. Felt great. She then asked me to turn over. I requested if I could record. She allowed me to record a bit of her giving me oral with her face mask on. Her technique is quite good. Focuses on the tip so I had to stop her a few times as I almost came too quick. Eventually there was no more holding back so to my surprise without me asking she stuck a finger in me and made me cum, and I came, a lot!. Which caught her off guard a bit. After a bit of chit chat off I went a happy chap.

Would I return?
£50 for a milf that provides a good service, no hassle with coms, outfit request and filming? I see myself going back for sure, maybe even have her as my plan B if need be.

Offline watsey

Not disputing what you have said at all but giving you oral with a facemask on must have been hilarious. :D

Offline pbrown355

OP can add this for himself but I doubt that he meant COVID face mask, more likely anonymity mask. I could be wrong in which case it would be hilarious

Offline Adultworkuser

OP can add this for himself but I doubt that he meant COVID face mask, more likely anonymity mask. I could be wrong in which case it would be hilarious

Yes that is correct :lol:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 11:06:36 pm by Adultworkuser »

Offline Straightsix

I might have to pay a visit again if her massage was that good. Can you say whether this was weekend or during the week? My last visit with her was rushed, she seemed to be operating a conveyer. I might try early in the week.
Thanks for sharing.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 12:24:15 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Adultworkuser

I might have to pay a visit again if her massage was that good. Can you say whether this was weekend or during the week? My last visit with her was rushed, she seemed to be operating a conveyer. I might try early in the week.
Thanks for sharing.

Was a week day

Offline Straightsix

Thanks,  that could be the secret 👍

😐 😬 🥴 💫 💥 💦 😊

Offline alchamey

I saw Carla 4-5 years ago. She was my 5th ever punt. Very lovely, welcoming lady. Question, how much was it to record the money shot?
Banned reason: No useful contributions in 6 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Adultworkuser

I saw Carla 4-5 years ago. She was my 5th ever punt. Very lovely, welcoming lady. Question, how much was it to record the money shot?

She didnt allow me to record the money shot just small clips

Offline Hothandle

Thanks for sharing.
I saw her early last year and she was friendly and accommodating.
I also felt the punt was rushed, not in the way that some Romanians can (“come bby come”), but she seemed keen to move things on (telling me she likes to fuck and reaching for a condom three minutes into some great owo) which took some of the fun out it tbh..
She does have a great ass though!

Offline Straightsix

Similar experience to mine about 2 years ago.
And yes, she has a fantastic backside and sexy calf muscles for someone of her age.

Offline Hothandle

Similar experience to mine about 2 years ago.
And yes, she has a fantastic backside and sexy calf muscles for someone of her age.
Agreed, she was in superb shape and great skin for a woman of her age.

Offline Splodge

Yum. Thanks for this review. A quick pump & dump is over required.