Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independant  (Read 13374 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

helmsdale

I suggest you invest £2 on the private gallery -------------------   132 pictures.     :hi:

to save everyone £2

Hidden Image/Members Only

password02

to save everyone £2

That is not very nice Mr Helmsdale - lets try and keep it civil please between members

vorian

That is not very nice Mr Helmsdale - lets try and keep it civil please between members

To be fair they are a good clear set of pictures which tell you all you need to know if you are interested in a booking and more importantly they look like her in real life apparently.

password02

Yes agreed about the pictures no PS with these pics - seen her several times over the last 18 months and always in top form

Devilsmojo

Been a lurker here for a while and I actually done my first punt today and she was my target but everytime i called she never picked up the poxy phone, sent a text and no reply :(........Maybe one day she will pick up. 

Anyway else you're supposed to book her as a profile says phone is good. Also review of girl i saw soon to come.

Yeah I have the same experience. Maddening when a WG insists on phone booking and doesn't answer.

password02

Yeah I have the same experience. Maddening when a WG insists on phone booking and doesn't answer.

You do need to persist - I called her 5-6 times over 2-3 weeks and finally got a meet with her for an afternoon session. After our first session where all went very well it was easier to get a 2nd/3rd/4th booking- have seen her 506 times over the last 12 months - always delivers and I like her attitude - has a strong personality that makes for an excellent session,  :)

vorian

You do need to persist - I called her 5-6 times over 2-3 weeks and finally got a meet with her for an afternoon session. After our first session where all went very well it was easier to get a 2nd/3rd/4th booking- have seen her 506 times over the last 12 months - always delivers and I like her attitude - has a strong personality that makes for an excellent session,  :)

Can I assume that 506 times in a year may have been a mistype.  :D

password02

Can I assume that 506 times in a year may have been a mistype.  :D

Ha - yes def miss type - if i was seeing her that many times I would be married to her  :wacko:

vorian

Ha - yes def miss type - if i was seeing her that many times I would be married to her  :wacko:

If you were married to her you wouldn't get to shag her nearly as much. :D

password02

If you were married to her you wouldn't get to shag her nearly as much. :D

+1  :D

Offline Steve2

have seen her 506 times over the last 12 months

Fucking hell Password, you might as well move in

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I must read the whole thread before I reply
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 04:11:39 am by Steve2 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Fucking hell Password, you might as well move in

Even you don't see the same girl 506 times ---------------- almost though.     :rolleyes:

Offline Steve2

Even you don't see the same girl 506 times ---------------- almost though.     :rolleyes:

We'll not in a year Jimbo. Two or three times a week is about the most normally

grandmaster-ram-rod

We'll not in a year Jimbo. Two or three times a week is about the most normally

thats worse than being married steve, do they make you put the rubbish out when you leave ?

Offline JamesRockford

Did you reveal who you were before or after the shenanigans?  :hi:

Wait... wait... the old timers on this site are giving me the feeling that this Jimmy Red Cab is a celebrity in real life - and clearly us new guys are not in on this.  Please spill the beans.

To be honest I'm beginning to put a few clues together from Jimmy's posts - he is a famous and controversial politician I think.  The flegmatic style of expressing himself.  The sense of humour.  The xenophobic undertones and strong views on Europe and particularly Romanians.  The strong independence of character and identification with "John Bull". Do you have a European wife and did you recently make headlines in the elections?  Do some people hate you and some ...er... hate you and think of you as a fossilised fart?

Are you Nick Clegg?

Offline Quatro

Are you Nick Clegg?

Don't be ridiculous, Nick Clegg tries to be everyone's friend. That's why everyone hates him.

Sherbert07

Wait... wait... the old timers on this site are giving me the feeling that this Jimmy Red Cab is a celebrity in real life - and clearly us new guys are not in on this.  Please spill the beans.

To be honest I'm beginning to put a few clues together from Jimmy's posts - he is a famous and controversial politician I think.  The flegmatic style of expressing himself.  The sense of humour.  The xenophobic undertones and strong views on Europe and particularly Romanians.  The strong independence of character and identification with "John Bull". Do you have a European wife and did you recently make headlines in the elections?  Do some people hate you and some ...er... hate you and think of you as a fossilised fart?

Are you Nick Clegg?

I'd appreciate not being called an old fart JR!

*adopts Lloyd Grossman voice* So let's look at the clues... Loves Taxi drivers, can waffle, proud of London... Can only be Boris Johnson! He's taking the zip wire next time...

'Blowjo for BoJo' we can use it as tag line for the next election

James999

Nick Clegg tries to be everyone's friend. That's why everyone hates him.

Spot on, he's such a smarmy twat suckin up to everyone but lacking any substance or conviction, the public see through him and he's about as welcome as a Jehova door knocker on a sunday lunchtime  :hi:

Offline JamesRockford

Nick Clegg (aka "Nick") is such an earnest, sincere person.  If only everyone was nice to each other and reasonable then we could all be friends and could commit to a fairer and dare I say fairer society.  This could be a country in which "fairness" was a fairly commonly used word and in which we all tried to limit ourselves to mild foods with very little salt or spices.

Devilsmojo

Well I've sent her two messages on AW, the first she said she was on holiday, the second she read without answering. I've phoned her three times and got the unavailable message. So, since she says to text her if that happens, I did last week and still no response.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well I've sent her two messages on AW, the first she said she was on holiday, the second she read without answering. I've phoned her three times and got the unavailable message. So, since she says to text her if that happens, I did last week and still no response.

Hardly surprising, a good review from me is better than an advert on CNN, I expect her phone has been red hot the last couple of days.  :hi:

Devilsmojo

Of course but since you are Jimmyredcab not Jimmydelorean your review came after my attempted contact

Stealthshagger

Of course but since you are Jimmyredcab not Jimmydelorean your review came after my attempted contact

He should have used UBER

Sherbert07

Hardly surprising, a good review from me is better than an advert on CNN, I expect her phone has been red hot the last couple of days.  :hi:

CNN Jim? Surely you'd want your channel to be in HD for nice clear pictures?

Keep persevering Dm, she's worth the wait...

Offline Jimmyredcab

CNN Jim? Surely you'd want your channel to be in HD for nice clear pictures?

Keep persevering Dm, she's worth the wait...

Maybe I was just lucky but she answered my question right away through Adultwork, and at that time she had no idea who I was, I never tried the phone.

UberX

Did anyone know Michelle is moving from London or finishing for good?. I have just seen her profile she says "Last few days..." and also she has increased her price now 120gbp in new location :(

Offline bestbefore

Did anyone know Michelle is moving from London or finishing for good?. I have just seen her profile she says "Last few days..." and also she has increased her price now 120gbp in new location :(

Sounds a lot like she is leaving London for good. Must have enough in the bank now to buy a place in Poland and start a legit business.

All best wishes to her if that is the case. A very pretty girl with great services.

As she posts on here she will probably tell us herself.....

Offline punk

the rush is on moved east to west.

fredpunter

I just spotted that too and asked her. Apparently she is moving away from London but will be returning for a tour once a month.

password02

I just spotted that too and asked her. Apparently she is moving away from London but will be returning for a tour once a month.

Happy Days -  :drinks:

Hope to schedule her in for next week before she goes - Asked to see if Cindy/Michelle have a cancellation on their duo next week in London, If not perhaps end of the week

fredpunter

Happy Days -  :drinks:

Hope to schedule her in for next week before she goes - Asked to see if Cindy/Michelle have a cancellation on their duo next week in London, If not perhaps end of the week

Well no point trying for thursday evening ;-)

Offline Silver Birch

Bollox! Michelle has been on my hotlist forever but never got round to her as she is quite a distance and not an area I visit for work.

Leaving London, but does anyone know if she is relocating within the UK, or is she going home?

password02

Bollox! Michelle has been on my hotlist forever but never got round to her as she is quite a distance and not an area I visit for work.

Leaving London, but does anyone know if she is relocating within the UK, or is she going home?

She is looking to do a London weekly tour each month - I understand she will still be in the UK but not located in London.

As she is more central London then I assume that is the reason for the increase to £120 - She will no longer use her flat in Chingford Hyams Park E4 so has to rent premisses - Perhaps she will let us know in due course

Offline Silver Birch

She is looking to do a London weekly tour each month - I understand she will still be in the UK but not located in London.

Perhaps she will relocate to my town  :yahoo:

Offline bestbefore

Does it have a snooker hall? She told me she likes a game of snooker. Or perhaps I misunderstood and she just likes touching balls.

If you haven't seen her, my advice is grab the chance before its too late.

Offline punk

Does it have a snooker hall? She told me she likes a game of snooker. Or perhaps I misunderstood and she just likes touching balls.

pot black, i bet her hands down.

squeezebox

Here's one from her private gallery....  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

As long as she doesn't move to Hornchurch, I will end up bankrupt.    :scare:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sounds a lot like she is leaving London for good. Must have enough in the bank now to buy a place in Poland and start a legit business.

All best wishes to her if that is the case. A very pretty girl with great services.

As she posts on here she will probably tell us herself.....

Totally agree.

Yes, I emailed her before Christmas about a booking and she's just responded with2 potential Jan days. Presumably other Jan dates have been booked.

Top girl, hope I get to give her a special goodbye.  :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

As she is more central London then I assume that is the reason for the increase to £120 - She will no longer use her flat in Chingford Hyams Park E4 so has to rent premisses - Perhaps she will let us know in due course

Shame is/was local to me, (less than 15 min in the car)

Maybe I can book for my birthday (If she not busy)

Good luck to Michelle going forward in her life  :thumbsup:

Ben4454

Unfortunately I have nothing good to say about her. Attempted to arrange a booking a few times in the past but E-mails were just read and deleted.

UberX

My main doubt is that if she comes here in a monthly basis she will be definitely busier than usual and will be very hard to book. :P :kiss:

Goofy85

I sent her an email about this earlier today. She has replied saying she will be moving away "permanently", but will be "coming for tours in London". She will be staying in West London. As a west Londoner this suits me. I visited Michelle once at her regular location and it was such a trek. Hence why I've only seen her once.

marty_mcfly

Please excuse my ignorance but how is this thread related to snooker? I see snooker presenters, players, etc.