Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independant  (Read 13364 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jimmyredcab

External Link/Members Only

At last I got round to meeting the legend known as Michelle Independent, I decided to go “under cover” rather than reveal my true identity because I did not want to receive any “special treatment” ----------- in the same way that Tesco would send a mystery shopper into one of their stores.
First of all location, a one minute walk from Highams Park station which is 20 minutes from Liverpool Street station in the City, if you are driving put this in your sat-nav E4 9EF, that will take you to the supermarket where it is safe to park for a couple of hours at least.
The flat itself is far from luxurious, she really deserves better but it serves its purpose, I did not visit the bathroom so can’t comment on that.
Michelle is certainly as good as her photos, what struck me was the lack of makeup, not too many girls can get away with that, the natural look suits her.
I found her to have a good attitude, it seems that she is happy to see old mingers like myself and one of her regulars is much older than me.
Her kissing was certainly bordering on girlfriend experience and she seemed keen to please, at no time did I feel rushed.
We finished with her in cowgirl position and I must have reached a climax in a couple of minutes, truly mindblowing.
The downside with Michelle is that her services are more on the vanilla side but she does not promise anything that she can’t deliver, if you are looking for watersports or anything kinky then maybe you should look elsewhere, maybe I should buy her a copy of “fifty shades of grey”.

Summary.
Face    9
Body   9
Attitude  9
Services    6
Premises   4

Offline hendrix

Well, I'm glad you had a good punt Jimmy :)..first, UKIP's performance and now Michelle's :D..good news all round for you!

Tjkooker

You forgot to add "treat her well guys" at the end jimmy. Very disappointed  :thumbsdown:

cockneybstrd

Glad you had a good time Jimmy

It wasnt you who tried to ram the level crossing in a post punt bliss was it?

Sherbert07

Nice one Jimmy! Michelle is gorgeous *sorry fluffy moment*

Did you reveal who you were before or after the shenanigans?  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

You forgot to add "treat her well guys" at the end jimmy.

NIK would never forgive me.       :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

vorian

Fantastic,  I must make the effort to see her and a recommendation from JRC high praise indeed. :D  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nice on Jimmy! Michelle is gorgeous *sorry fluffy moment*

Did you reveal who you were before or after the shenanigans?  :hi:

She will not know until she reads this review, being anonymous meant I got a typical service, I admit that I nearly blew my cover a couple of times, I would be no good working for MI 5.      :D

Tjkooker

I hope she didn't look out the window and spot the cab. You'd have been caught "red" handed.

password02

Good review thanks for writing - was hoping it would be a little longer - I prefer reviews to go into more detail - however each to his own.

I can confirm the bathroom is very clean and fit for purpose.

JuliusSeizure

Been a lurker here for a while and I actually done my first punt today and she was my target but everytime i called she never picked up the poxy phone, sent a text and no reply :(........Maybe one day she will pick up. 

Anyway else you're supposed to book her as a profile says phone is good. Also review of girl i saw soon to come.

Sherbert07

She will not know until she reads this review, being anonymous meant I got a typical service, I admit that I nearly blew my cover a couple of times, I would be no good working for MI 5.      :D

Cheeky! Well I didn't see a red cab in that car park the day I went..

I bet you nearly blew more than that  :D

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Jimmy i knew it was you from beggining ;)  as i seen your picture before ;)

yorkshire123

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should have slapped him silly  :cool:

• Service Provider

Oh stop it! He is such a sweet man in real just a bit of a dick in internet ;)

vorian

To vanilla,  that's what The London Retreat is for. :D

yorkshire123

Jimmy you big softie

Nice review  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sorry but I don't believe you, that picture has been on the internet for 10 years, not clear enough for me to be recognized.

You nearly caught me out when you asked what I did for a living, I had to do some quick thinking.  :scare:

Stealthshagger

Can you please write a review? also, be honest, he is a romanian man...right?

• Service Provider
Can you please write a review? also, be honest, he is a romanian man...right?
spot on. Little gypsy romanian with a belly ;)  ans he is a pimp for a living ;)

• Service Provider
Sorry but I don't believe you, that picture has been on the internet for 10 years, not clear enough for me to be recognized.

You nearly caught me out when you asked what I did for a living, I had to do some quick thinking.  :scare:
trust me Jim. I just had a sense and as soon as you walk in i remember name on adultwork given as Jim and girl you last seen and i knew ;) but still a standard treatment ;)

yorkshire123

Michelle can i give you some friendly advice.
Looking at your profile photo's i believe you need some sunshine, can i suggest a few days in sunny Birmingham  :cool:

password02

trust me Jim. I just had a sense and as soon as you walk in i remember name on adultwork given as Jim and girl you last seen and i knew ;) but still a standard treatment ;)

Seems Michelle on top form tonight - Ha Ha  :thumbsup: :hi:

Sherbert07

Jimmy got busted... Is there a smacked arse smilie?

vorian

Well you are honest Michelle, most girls would have said they had no idea it was Jimmy as it was a positive review. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just as well Adultwork have my name as Jim Brown and not my real name.     :scare:

• Service Provider
Just as well Adultwork have my name as Jim Brown and not my real name.     :scare:
i know love but it was woman intuition thats why i was so stressed ;)

vorian

Jimmy I couldn't ever see you making a basic mistake like that. Not in a million years.

cockneybstrd

Surely a typo that Jimmy you meant Jim Bowen ??

Hidden Image/Members Only

vorian

Surely a typo that Jimmy you meant Jim Bowen ??

Hidden Image/Members Only

Might be no BFH required if you have a cab at your disposal.

Stealthshagger

This shit is hilarious. I have never wanted to fuck her more. 

What picture are you all referring to? did you put out a pic of yourself jim? please say it isnt abdul style..

• Service Provider
Funny enough even my doggy liked him ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

What picture are you all referring to? did you put out a pic of yourself jim?

Many years ago when I was very new to the internet I was stupid enough to post a picture of myself, needless to say my many enemies got hold of it, once a picture goes online it is there for life.  :crazy:

yorkshire123

Please tell us you have been lying & you are really Romianian  ;)
UKP would go into meltdown.......

vorian

Is that an extra service for punters Michelle.  :D

Stealthshagger

Many years ago when I was very new to the internet I was stupid enough to post a picture of myself, needless to say my many enemies got hold of it, once a picture goes online it is there for life.  :crazy:

at least you welcome babes and punters ;)

• Service Provider
Is that an extra service for punters Michelle.  :D
No i am a mean mother and keep her virgin ;) one prossie in household is enough.

Sherbert07

Would it be fair to say he liked your doggy (style) ?!

Sorry, couldn't resist  ;)

Stealthshagger

No i am a mean mother and keep her virgin ;) one prossie in household is enough.

do you do duos ever? with a WG I mean....not with the dog, obviously. and I didnt mean with jimmy either.

Stealthshagger

having seen the picture, I have a couple of questions...

1) do they make those jeans for men too?
2)were you in "this is england"?
3) are you actually a romanian music producer?

Offline Stav096

:lol:

Michelle, could we have a full review please?

Stealthshagger

yeah, did he take a levels like a champ? did he fake moan and call you baby?

helmsdale

Ted Bear

too funny had to post - Jim you forgot to mention the big clock on the wall and no sign of egg timer :D

Looks like Michelle's could make a good Mi5 agent - would you agree "Jim"  :D
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 03:08:56 am by Ted Bear »

Offline Jimmyredcab

£100 an hour and not one decent face photo

I suggest you invest £2 on the private gallery -------------------   132 pictures.     :hi:

Stealthshagger

I suggest you invest £2 on the private gallery -------------------   132 pictures.     :hi:

touting? you are a big fluffy jimmy. I can imagine michelle giving you a belly rub or a little tickle as you giggle, looking deeply into her eyes. no, stop it, im ticklish. giggle giggle.  oh jimmy, you old romantic.

Offline Jimmyredcab

touting? you are a big fluffy jimmy.

Not at all, just stating the facts.     :hi:

Stealthshagger

I'm just kidding. Mr Independent :)