Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MoistJade - Liverpool Street  (Read 1507 times)

40 review(s) for MoistJade (33 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline johnplatano

A few updates from the previous months

For this girl, one needs to be assertive.

External Link/Members Only

Booking:
60 mins 180

Services:
LFK, OWO, CIM, Sex

Appearance
She looks pretty hot  :)(and I had managed to see some photos here :yahoo: but I imagine they have since been taken off), Brazilian, probably mid to late 30s. I think she’s got her lips done, I liked. Body is nice, big boobs. Bum nice nothing crazy. Fresh, clean.

7 Face 8 Bod   

Personality
Quite professional. Slow pace :(. English good. Asks what you like. Shower offered.

The Event:
Started with me not finding the door to the flat. Not ideal on a busy main road :dash:. If like me you get lost easily when looking for door numbers ask for instructions by text. Once in I exchanged money and then she offered me a shower. She has a nice flat and loads of heels. Bathroom was also surprisingly well stocked and was very warm.
But I went back into the room once finished, and she wasn’t pouncing on me… :(
So we were talking and I was thinking oh okay she’s not gonna make a move. If I’m paying, I expect them to make the move. Eventually my towel came off and she started giving me some head from what I remember it was pretty good, she played with my nipples, but I remember it was interspersed with what can only be described as timewasting imho, aka stopping to chat when changing positions, needing to put up her hair etc. She’d probably describe it as building up the tension or being natural lol. I beg to differ lol. Anyways I’m perfectly content with 1 explosive single pop, and I like a chatty patty/banter, so the slow-playing I could deal with. It was just amusing or rather mildly annoying to see her playing that game.
The actual sex was alright. Told her to get on top and continue when she wanted to change. We did eventually switch positions, interspersed with LFK, and then she gave me OWO until I CIM. Talked for maybe 5 mins or so – she’s apparently saving money to take back to Brazil – but it wasn’t super flowy so when it dried up I went for a shower and then left.

Positives:
Her looks :thumbsup:
Her accommodation
CIM

Neutral
LFK

Negatives:
Her slow-playing/timewasting :thumbsdown:

Comms:
Called her up, and then she sent me the address on the day. Instructions to her flat were given via phone-call.

Accommodation/Area:
Paid parking on Finsbury circus. V. close to Liverpool street. Flat on busy main road. Once inside flat looks nice.

Offline paul2paul

Good review - similar to my experience, not the best

Offline johnplatano

Yeah not great.. I wouldn't return...but not awful by any stretch

Offline magnetico

Negatives:
Her slow-playing/timewasting :thumbsdown:

What a shame, I've seen her a few years ago and she wasn't lazy.

Offline johnplatano

She's not lazy she was just wasting time. She ticked the boxes yet I still didn't particularly like what I got. She's definitely a "pro".