Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vikki – Tower Bridge  (Read 4208 times)

4 review(s) for Vikki~ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

sir_david

What a find!
Don’t know how she wound up on my Hotlist – perhaps genuine looking photo’s, Polish (my favourite) plus sporadic good feedback on her Profile?
No mention of her here?
Anyway, I had a spare evening and : -
1.   Phoned Stella to find out why she ‘dumped’ / ‘switched off on’ me ten days ago – “Oh, I felt ill, call me next week, I’m too busy today”. (“What, SO ill that you couldn’t even text me before I set off on a 40 mins drive to Reading?” – Flaky but I’ll persevere).
2.   Laura not answering – too busy? (Email apology from her today).
3.   Michelle not answering – Mon – Fri only?

Desperation!

4. Vikki sounded very pleasant on the phone.

External Link/Members Only  or   External Link/Members Only

Comms were very good.
With all the uncertainty, I was determined to Walk if necessary.
Apartment is very safe and comfortable, in all senses.
I deliberately didn’t make a clothing request to see what happened = jeans, T shirt and flip-flops – well, certainly very Girl Next Door!
Bit disappointed.
She protested later that she would have ‘followed’ a request, had I made one.
I’ll ask for the tartan next time!
Very, very slightly reminiscent of a very young Faye Dunaway.
Easy to chat to, English is passable and I can see the time slipping by but she then indicated that she could strip – I suggested that we could help each other!
What a Cracking little body!
Guess : - 5’7”, Size 7, Natural B/C cup, no spare weight anywhere, lovely colouring, shaved where it really matters but, like a horizontal landing-strip just below the waist line.
Kissing is Very light – I never push on this issue but I would guess that FK+ are off the menu.
I’m a smoker (with lots of Mints!) but couldn’t detect a trace on her – I generally detect a faint hint of garlic on them, which is fine by me.
She thoroughly enjoyed some RO and fingering Outside, rimming on her vagina, so much so, that she, fairly soon : -
“I want sex”.
Music to my ears!
“Do you want oral With or Without?”
I opt for Without.
Her technique is very tentative with some licking on top and mainly hand-action – ummm.
She quickly reaches the conclusion that she really DOES want sex.
I’m not going to argue.
We exhausted each other in a whirlwind of CG, Mish + a huge supporting cushion, legs spread very invitingly wide open (very young, no horrible beef flaps) plus arms spread up, clutching a pillow – she needed to open a window to lower the temperature - Reverse CG (she initiated) and Squat CG.
I’m not a lover of doggy because there’s no face-to-face contact but especially if the Butt is loose and flabby – in Reverse CG, there wasn’t a hint of ‘wobble’ here – very toned!
Her hip rhythm is very enthusiastic, energetic and sustained.

If you want : -
-   Big boobs
-   DFK – this was my only disappointment.
-   Enthusiastic OWO
-   CIM **
-   Anal
better to go elsewhere.

** To be honest, I don’t usually study Enjoy lists as they are notoriously unreliable and I've only just checked and, yes, she’s obviously lying with her Enjoys list – big crime.

I am a dreadful, self-confessed Vanilla Fluffy so I only recommend Vikki for her highly responsive penetrative sex, a young, fit, toned girl who is quite vocal and maintains nice eye contact – she was on the verge of two orgasms but I ran out of steam and she was very gracious and finished me off with the above mentioned owo.
Wish I was younger!

She returns to Poland on Friday, coming back 4th (?) June. (I must have mis-heard?)
She turns her Profile off when she goes home.
£120 / hour.
TOFTT
I intend to return.

She obviously won’t suit everyone.

mrhappypants

Persie

She's got a nice little bod  :drinks:

Jimmy007

sir_david

She's gone.   :dash:

She returns to Poland on Friday, coming back 4th (?) June. (I must have mis-heard?)
£120 / hour.
I intend to return.

Splosh

£120 / hour.
I intend to return.

Saw another girl from this group on Sunday - Samantha, review done. That was in Canary Wharf so that's where Vikki will be when she gets back I assume or though they are looking for somewhere less expensive.