Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Draycott  (Read 4032 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline The_Jackal

External Link/Members Only

£90 for half hour

Camilla had been on my hotlist for a while but with a mixed set of reviews and not being near the area that much never got round to visiting her. As I was in the area thought I would giver her a try as her look is very appealing. Made contact initially through text then was asked to give her a call where we arranged the booking which was followed with a text with the postcode.

When I arrived at the postcode gave her a quick bell and she then sent a text with instructions on how to get in the building. Camilla answered the door in her civvy clothes and said she would get changed while I was in the shower. Have to say I was impressed with her look, she has a great gym tone body with a cracking set of enhanced tits. She now has a tattoo sleeve on one arm arm which I found quite sexy on her and facially she is very hot.

Walked in to the room and Camilla immediately starts rambling on about something she seen on the news, the time wasting had begun. I just went and lied on the bed and she eventually takes her top off and starts with the OWO. Her oral was enjoyable and had me rock hard but had a lack of eye contact. Moved on to 69 then tried a few different positions and finished in doggy, a few fake moans but think she was just waiting for me to finish.

Showered up then was shown the exit. Was in and and out inside 20 minutes and that's including 2 quick showers  :lol:
Camilla was friendly throughout and came across as a decent lass but this service was just very basic. Wouldn't completely rule out returning if I was in the area but only as a plan B/C.

Offline ilovitbig

She look's well tidy, pity about the service.

Offline Sexpest

Notice how in her public gallery she doesn’t show her arms in any of the photos that’s mega misleading if she has a tattoo sleeve some would find that proper off putting.

Offline m@rk

I used to see camilla a fair bit when she was in wilford but her service went a bit downhill when she moved to sandiacre unfortunately. Not been back since. Have thought about it but always found a better option.

Offline Moby Dick

Notice how in her public gallery she doesn’t show her arms in any of the photos that’s mega misleading if she has a tattoo sleeve some would find that proper off putting.
Most SP don’t show them, photoshop them for discretion / identification purposes.
Blurred photo of tattoos or mention of them on her profile may be useful since movies don’t show any tattoos.....must’ve been filmed before the ink.

I don’t recall reading any last time I poked the fire.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 11:03:07 am by Moby Dick »

Offline InMefan

Looking at a lot of previous reviews she does seem to have a habit of not giving punters the full allocated time which is poor, okay a minute or two isn't a huge issue but when it is 10+ minutes with showers included that is very poor especially in a half hour booking.

Offline Bendown

Not sure if this ones just been added, but noticed this picture when looking through her profile just now after reading the review.
External Link/Members Only

She does look hot! But the short changing on time that she seems to do just ain't on  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online michael.fannymore

You'd think with all those clock tattoos that her timekeeping would be spot on  :unknown:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Maybe every time she looks at her arm it’s 5 too the hour and thinks it’s kickout time  :lol: :D

Offline justalad

Likes list ‘15 minute quickly.’  Every meet she has seems to be a 15 minute quickie but charges for half an hour  :thumbsdown:

Offline John the Sextist

I've always been tempted but she sounds hard work and a lot of drama  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

If paying top dollar you need it to be on point start to finish, sounds the complete opposite with this drama queen  :unknown: :unknown:

:drinks:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

She’s never been someone who has interested me. I’m not sure she would like doing the sort of degrading stuff I like either. I want to say that LB knew her and ha mention the possibility of me seeing them both together but it never got any further. And since then her reviews have not really been that good. I guess people get complacent.

Offline mancsguy1975

She’s never been someone who has interested me. I’m not sure she would like doing the sort of degrading stuff I like either. I want to say that LB knew her and ha mention the possibility of me seeing them both together but it never got any further. And since then her reviews have not really been that good. I guess people get complacent.

Whats not good for the UKP legend that is MOTC is not good for me either. 

Clock tattoos and several reports of time keeping issues are a massive red flag for me too. Thanks UKpunting, saved me some of my very hard earned notes  :drinks:

Offline NervousJ

Tbf to her I’ve always found her easy going and a nice lass... that said, I got short changed once and never been back...and no chance since the price hike... she is banging though...

Offline misterjt111

Does anyone know if Camilla has face pictures in her private gallery?  Tempted to book but I would obviously like to see her face first!

Online badsin

Does anyone know if Camilla has face pictures in her private gallery?  Tempted to book but I would obviously like to see her face first!

PM'd you  :hi:

Offline m@rk

Have a look at some of her movies. There are loads in there pal

Offline gbyld87

Just my opinion of course, but she's 100% young milf territory, especially face-wise.  slightly sharp features, but I found her genuinely as good looking facially as she was physically.  If that helps at all...

Offline gbyld87

Tbf to her I’ve always found her easy going and a nice lass... that said, I got short changed once and never been back...and no chance since the price hike... she is banging though...

That's 100% my experience, although it was only my second visit she short-changed me on.  It wasn't terrible, but 5 mins at the start, 5 mins at the end.  Still, it's how it makes you feel afterwards that stuck with me, and I guess i've become used to my regulars that are a bit more generous with their time. 

Offline justalad

Now at £100.00 ph for meets next week.  Got to be VFM even with 10 mins shaved off.

Offline gbyld87

That does seem good, especially as it's cum twice.  She used to regularly do £100 for 45min 1 cum so it seems great value if there's no catch.

Offline hunkybc

That sounds too good to be true.

Offline chandlerhandler

Now at £100.00 ph for meets next week.  Got to be VFM even with 10 mins shaved off.

Might have to give her a try, I agree £100 p/h is a bargain

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Yes, definitely VFM at £100ph, but that does not mean she still takes the piss and kicks you out after 45~50 mins.

Offline bolster3

Her last FAQ is confusing.
45 minutes is £130 with all services included, £100 offer means CIM and facials are extra???
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 08:58:37 am by bolster3 »

Offline gbyld87

Her last FAQ is confusing.
45 minutes is £130 with all services included, £100 offer means CIM and facials are extra???

i think that's the standard service.  i'm guessing she didn't update it to reflect the offer.  if you go into the 'offers' tab it says cum twice and CIM included for the 100.

Offline InMefan

£100 for an hour is a good offer for the week, unfortunately, I'm not free today or for the rest of the week so miss out on it  :(
I still wouldn't at all be surprised though if majority of the bookings still only last around 30-40 mins though.

Offline justalad

£100 for an hour is a good offer for the week, unfortunately, I'm not free today or for the rest of the week so miss out on it  :(
I still wouldn't at all be surprised though if majority of the bookings still only last around 30-40 mins though.
£100.00 for 45 minutes would do me just fine.  Unloading into her mouth would be the icing on the cake.