Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Jenny - NE12 area  (Read 4475 times)

16 review(s) for Thai_Jenny19x (5 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Baag

External Link/Members Only

So this happened Thursday evening and was a last minute thing but a punt that paid off.
60 quid for half hour massage and full service.  Location was quite easy to find in West Moor / Killingworth area and plenty free parking nearby. Jenny’s comms were spot on and her English was canny. She looks good for a woman who is really 49 years old, she is 50 in August.  However it’s a piss take on AW profile she says 31 years old. She is just under 5 feet tall, flat stomache with a cracking pair of tits that are real.  And I mean a cracking rack on her.  Massage was just alreet, she’s not trained or professional,  but she rode on top well, then we switched to missionary, then doggie and then she finished me off with a prostate massage and had me shooting a good load emptying my balls.  Jenny struck me as very friendly but has a preference for staying in one place for 2 weeks and then going off somewhere else.  So touring around is her thing.  I thought it was decent value for money and would visit again if felt the urge for a decent Thai service provider.

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review, I’m very tempted but she has had a few negative reviews  :hi: