Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Slutty Girl | Euston | Outstanding  (Read 13164 times)

128 review(s) for horny slutty girl (120 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline dfg

Occurred within the last couple of months.

External Link/Members Only

£330 for 90 mins PSE action

Had seen her a few times many years ago when she was in Pimlico, and had seen she was back.

Comms. Used to be complete rubbish, but were actually first class this time around. Fast, clear responses, listened to my requests eg be have a butt plug in when I show up please. All present and correct on the day.

Based in a hotel. Decent room, and dead easy to get in without being challenged or any awkwardness.

HSG herself. Had definitely lost weight since I last saw her. Still not slim. Smooth tanned skin. Latest pictures are accurate representation. Giving off rampant sex vibes from every pore.

Some DFK as soon as I arrived. Not normally my thing, but great with her tongue stud.

Then into the whirlwind. She didn’t hold back, and delivered everything with a ton of enthusiasm. Loads of cock sucking (tongue stud put to good use again) in many positions. Plus some quality rimming.

Sex in cowgirl both ways, doggy, mish, pussy and arse, standing over the bed before I came in the bag.

Good chat about life, and what she’s been up to in the intervening years, before she’s initiating things again with some great stroking, followed by sucking. Finished by coming in her mouth, which I think she then spat out.

We’re probably about 75 mins in, and she’s back in me to see whether she can get a third pop out of me. No deal, so I have shower, and leave with that warm feeling one gets from top tier punt.

Will I return? Oh yes.

Offline TheJoker147

I've booked to see her soon, although I've gone for the GFE, as I'm more about the slow and sensual.

Looking forward to it. Review will follow! I've been out of the game for a while and HSG seems to be the a good choice to get back in the game from the last few reviews!

Offline Decadent Hobby

I've booked to see her soon, although I've gone for the GFE, as I'm more about the slow and sensual.

Looking forward to it. Review will follow! I've been out of the game for a while and HSG seems to be the a good choice to get back in the game from the last few reviews!

Slow and sensual? Good luck with that!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
In all seriousness, she’s a very good punt and I think she may well be receptive to a slower pace. My experience of her is that she is all guns blazing the whole way through. Hope you have a good time with her.
I saw her recently, review to follow.

Offline Weathersmo

I have a booking with her this week ,I'm more slow and sensual so hope she doesn't kill me lol

Offline dfg

Repeated the above punt recently. Pretty much a carbon copy of events (in a very good way), so not worth writing another review.

However I did admire and appreciate her style, answering the door with Tiesto’s The Business playing “Let’s get down to it”. :lol:

Offline bigfeka

What's the HSG CLUB ???? on her profile

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I was lucky enough to see this girl recently. She has an amazing body. It's been a long time since I met a girl with such big firm breasts!

Offline Notpastit

What's the HSG CLUB ???? on her profile
See latest blog on her AW for mention of?

Offline HornyHemel

She looks hot as fuck, added to H/L  :cool:

Offline expeller

She is excellent when it come to communications.

Offline Fuzzyduck

She is excellent when it come to communications.

Currently yes since it looks like she's focussed on maximising her earnings on whoring and working out of hotels. However, it used to be pretty piss poor, as OP says, when she travelled a lot and had other projects on the go.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I suspect you'll need to see her to have this conversation (I've not been since she returned). She's talked about this kind of thing in the past. I got the impression that she would facilitate particular desires, e.g. if you wanted to go to Poland and have an orgy with hot girls. You'd pay her and she'd earn a management fee, a sort of sexual concierge. To be clear, this is pure speculation on my part so might be complete bollocks.

Offline 69Luvva

Thanks for the review! I've been humming and hahing about seeing Kasia again.  Her full-on PSE was always outstanding but I struggle to justify to myself at her new rates. The last time I saw her she'd put on a fair bit of weight and it sounds like she's still rocking a bit of a belly - but you reminded me what a fun little whirlwind she can be! Might have to save up a few pennies.  :thumbsup:

Offline mightymunce

That's just her trying to build repeat business. No way would she sort out a HSG Club and limit it to regulars

Offline Redforbed

She’s on my list and I know she’s incredibly well reviewed but how is she facially?

Offline Notpastit

Always felt there is a touch of Phoenix Marie abt HSG, facially/body, altho HSG has bigger tits/antics with pussy play/dildos in her arse etc!

Would make a great threesome for some young stud!?

Offline mbaw20

Always felt there is a touch of Phoenix Marie abt HSG, facially/body, altho HSG has bigger tits/antics with pussy play/dildos in her arse etc!

Would make a great threesome for some young stud!?

I've always had a thing for Phoenix Marie, so this is interesting...  And now that MissKdd is on a break, I may have to pay HSG a visit.

The big question though, can she take it up the arse like Phoenix Marie? ;)

Offline Notpastit

Arse fucking pretty much guaranteed, at least in my case, I have a thick cock/big bell end, 6" plus length but never any prob her accommodating me

I've seen her abt 30 times since mid 2014 - end 2019 and fucked her arse every time!

Have written on here prev, I think she prefers anal to pussy fucking

Not seen pers since Dec 19 then Covid started /had other health issues personally but recent reviews suggest full on filth still being provided!

Enjoy

Offline TheJoker147

I saw her last month, left a review. She looked great, but nothing resembling Phoenix Marie for me. I'll be returning for sure, though I don't know if I'll make it before she returns back to Poland for the summer!

Offline Redforbed

Might be me being a blind idiot but I can’t actually find what’s included in her gfe package? Anyone point me in the right direction?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Might be me being a blind idiot but I can’t actually find what’s included in her gfe package? Anyone point me in the right direction?

There doesn't seem to be a list at the moment. Thing with HSG is that there is a blurring being the GFE and PSE. Her GFE can definitely be very dirty so if you're generally a GFE kind of guy, you won't be disappointed. In fact you might be put off by her trying to choke herself on your cock when all you wanted was a slow and gentle blow job. Looking at her list for PSE, I would say you can get CIM, facials, DT, dirty talk, some toys in the the GFE. If you ask for anal up front then I expect she'll suggest the PSE rate. However it is not unknown that she will ask you to fuck her ass in the middle of a GFE meet.

I note her prices have increased again. £160/hr now for GFE. Becoming borderline too pricey.