Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton SO19 any feedback appreciated  (Read 2487 times)

ecsl

These profiles different thoguh they are all seem to float my boat for one reason or another...

Anyone seen these and can give some feedback as they are in a very convenient area for me.

Or any other recommendations in this area?

Sexy Gemma
External Link/Members Only

charlottesweb

chanel

Offline Frenchie

I usually try and punt in the Southampton area but haven't seen any of these 'girls'.

A friend had a very good experience with Gemma - but the other two ???? ...don't look my sort . Do you have transport ? What is your budget ? .. pretty high if you  are seriously looking at Gemma .

You could of course choose the' creme de la creme ' and go and see Hayley in Fareham !

AVOID any Romainians without doing your homework first and looking at reviews on UKP .. not their reviews on AW !!!

johor299

Sexy Gemma

I was going to see her 6 months ago but she cancelled on me twice with different excuses, so haven't bothered making contact since.

charlottesweb

A mate of mine saw her recently and had a good time, I'm tempted to try her out myself soon.

chanel

No information on this one sorry!

Offline Hantsolo

Have seen Chanel, about 8 years ago and she was about 40 then. Good figure from what I remember, but certainly getting on a bit

I don't think she will rip you off, but she's been around for years and with limited feedback I'm guessing she's worried about people commenting on her age.

My personal recommendations would be Lana Lust (when she's available), Tia Pink or if your feeling a bit more flush, Jasmine.

Good luck!

Hants

Offline Stiltskin

charlottesweb

Her pricing is bizarre.

She charges extra for first meetings. So it would cost you £150 an hour for the first meet and then £100 an hour after that. You could see this as a discount for regulars, but given the high prices, it's more like a £50 premium for first timers.

She only has a 1/2 hour rate for first meets (£110) . There's no 1/2 hour rate for previous clients and her incall rates, in some cases are higher than her outcall rates.

Offline Protektor

Chanel

Seen her twice, most recently about 4 months ago. Have to agree with Hantsolo that she's certainly no Spring chicken but she'll definitely do the job - has a very interesting playroom! She's away for a while at the moment though

chanel is good shape for 40 plus  with all the bits