Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yan2020 - Hatfield - Mixed bag  (Read 574 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5668935) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Benjboy87

Went to see this lady last week.

External Link/Members Only

Price 60 +10 for 30 mins

Coms straight forward. Called and sent address.
Drove to location. apartment near local retail outlets. Aldi's, Subways etc etc.

Entrance is a door between 2 shops. Not totally discrete but leads to large apartment complex so could easily pass as a local who lives there.

Up the stairs and onto the correct floor and door was open as I approached it.

Lady stood at the door in a dress. No lights on and no windows as doors where all closed so a little dark when walking in but lead to bedroom which was well lit.
Confirmed 30 mins for 60 and extra 10 for owo.

She went off to stash the cash. On her return she got undressed and we cuddled naked and had a small peck (French Kissing appears to be out the question) before moving onto the bed.

Got a good look at here here. typical Chinese. I would say late 20s - early 30s. Decent body and ok boobs. Likes having her nipples sucked. Hairy fanny.
She gave the chap a wet wipe (common these days) and gave me some head, which was actually quite good. After 5-10 mins of this she said "you fuck me now" and put condom on me.

We fucked in missionary for a bit. She was quite wet so think she enjoyed it.
After 10 minutes I got off and pulled condom off and ask her to suck me more but she was reluctant. Said to "cum now".
So got her to wank me off and it shot all over her fanny, to which she said "oh my god so much".

Cleaned up and left.
Neutral because the sex wasn't crap because lack of positions available and at £70 (£10 for owo) Ifelt perhaps I have had better service for that money at other establishments.
The BJ was worth it though, this part was actually quite good.

Cheers for now

Offline emperorshyguy

She's on Vivastreet as well but doesn't list owo as an extra. I'm guessing that you didn't see the girl that is pictured in the ad?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Benjboy87

Hi

The Viva St ad pics are not her.

The AW pics could be, the body matches but cant obviously tell with the face.

An extra £10 for owo is quite standard really at Asian establishments to be fair.

Offline simon07

Is this a new girl every week place? Any male or female maids?
How long is she there for?  :drinks: