Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zuzie Thai massage in North Shields  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Miller2014

External Link/Members Only

Not normally one for using vivastreet any more after some bait and switches but after seeing ne_newcummers review I decided to give this one a go.

I paid £70 for the hour, with included B2B and HE

Comms:
Easy to set up, send a text and got an instant response, within 45 mins I was there

She was working from a well known bottom floor flat in north shields, very discrete with plenty of cheap parking outside

Experience:
Zuzie is as very pretty thai woman, she is very tall for a thai too. Her figure is a bit fuller than the pics suggest and has a bit of a tummy but very sexy none the less. Massage took place on a bed and she was naked from the start. She covered me in pre warmed oil, lots of it! She was very sensual and spent alot of time teasing and giving plenty of cc swipes which got me in the mood. On the flip she sat on my leg and I could feel her pussy rubbing along it whilst she smothered me i more warm oil. She then slipped up and down me and rubbed her tits all over my cock. She had me rock hard I must admit. After about 15 mins of this she spent some time on the old fella and even though her technique on the HE was poor it done the job as I was already so turned on. Once finished I asked if I could shower and she let me and left me to it.

Overall

Overall I enjoyed my time with Zuzie, she had at the start offered owo for £30 but i declined as I thought this was excessive. For the service I got I though I thought it was good value for money and i would probably return if I couldn't book others. One gripe I had with her though is she kept on blowing this a double kiss at me. Think she thought its sexy but it ended up being annoying. On the whole I would recommend you gave her a visit as there isnt many around who offer a good B2B service