Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: pretty little girl - Outcall across London  (Read 3574 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6131465) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline kt96

External Link/Members Only

Seen her 3 times before i decided to write a review

Venue Outcall to my home

Price twice £300 for two+ hours  (overnight for £700)

Comms AW messages, Whatsapp

Services Roleplay, DFK, OWO, RO, fingers (almost full fist), protected sex couple positions.

Girl Early 20’s, Eastern European , super skinny,  dark long hair,  very small but nice shaped boobs with ,pumped up lips , 5.6 ish height.

Event  : after some wine and chat she initiated to move to the bedroom where she did a really good sloppy bj , really nice and deep , she really like a facefuck, i came right in her mouth that she took to the bathroom to dispose off.. after some cuddle and lots of DFK ill it was time to start over again, this time owo , followed by sex in multiple positions. she can really take a pounding...
she did everything  she could until i was too exhausted to move :)

Positives Delivered all services i requested, she looked like really enjoying our time . She followed all my instructions
She did her best to please me, and not at all a time watcher. stayed for 3 hours on a 2 hours booking..

Negative : cannot find anything apart of the overinflated lips that put me off a little bit.

Overall : she is a gem, and she is new to the scene and have little experience that i actually found refreshing hope she keeps in the right direction...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 01:21:10 pm by kt96 »

Offline kt96

yes thanks for pointing out, i added the url to the review

Offline Goldfinch

yes thanks for pointing out, i added the url to the review
:hi:

Offline jakkee

Thank you for your review, she's on my list and there aren't too many reviews out there for her right now.

Price twice £300 for two+ hours  (overnight for £700)

Was this her old prices? As she lists £450 for 2hour outcalls now...?

Event  : after some wine and chat she initiated to move to the bedroom where she did a really good sloppy bj , really nice and deep , she really like a facefuck, i came right in her mouth that she took to the bathroom to dispose off..

I saw her mentioned in the expert BJ thread, this made me really keen to see her. Any more detail on her BJ ability? Could she DT? Any throat action?!

Offline DThunter01

Yes defo would like to know about this ones DT skills,

Is she sloppy? Does she gag? Can she take a throatpie? As swallow is on the menu!!

:crazy:

Offline kt96

be bj is really sloppy (put a towel on your bed) , does gag sometimes, and i cannot comment on throat as i am not that big...
I do not think swallow is on  the table with her, but your mileage may vary

Offline DThunter01

Im booked in  :thumbsup:

Just talking to her about a ffm she has a friend.

Shes doing an outcall to a hotel so i wont be to bothered about the mess lol
One thing i meant to ask, did u get the "pop" when she deepthroats?

I love that feeling

Offline jakkee

Im booked in  :thumbsup:

Just talking to her about a ffm she has a friend.

Shes doing an outcall to a hotel so i wont be to bothered about the mess lol
One thing i meant to ask, did u get the "pop" when she deepthroats?

I love that feeling

Let me know how it goes, she's got a new review which is a little worrying on the DT front: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=307897.0