Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TeenSugar - does not seem to have intention to meet and tries to sell online  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Joran

Hi, this is a brief report regarding profile External Link/Members Only
The girl did not answer phone call but sent sms saying she has been booked for the next 4 days, but she can sell a WhatsApp bundle prior to the meet for £35. When I tried to book she ghosted me. This has happened to me a couple of times and she has always been booked for the next 4 days as per her reply. I have not purchased the WhatsApp bundle, so I cannot attest to the veracity of this.

While this seems to be a common occurrence in other platforms such as SA, I had never encounter this on adultwork; this, I thought it might be of benefit sharing this information.

Offline Stevelondon

And yet she seems a popular girl.....being booked up all the time.

Can't understand her decision to keep her AW feedback hidden though ....whys that then....is it all,
"Tried to book her but always get a message saying booked up for next 4 days"

Bollocks to her.

Offline DoctorSalchicha

This one just show off in Glasgow with greenlight, texted early this morning and she replied back with a lame copy and paste message that she is busy for the next 4 days and "please buy my pictures bundle"... direct to my BL.
Shame because in a couple of pictures she looks like one of my neighbours.