Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BJ in Hoddeston presume Hoddesdon  (Read 1134 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5360982) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline justabj

This lady popped up close to me and I thought why not;

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Upon checking no reviews on here. Sent message through AW and she responded with a number to text her on. We have not spoken and all coms were by text. She was obviously limited on days she could work but came back and said Thursday (tomorrow) I said ok make it 10.15 and let me know where to go. After a couple of other texts confirming timing I get the following “I usually ask for a deposit to secure the booking by bank transfer if for any reason I can't do the booking it is refunded to you” I sent back “I do not do deposit so just cancel” and she sent ok that’s fine I don’t like to be messed around with booking which is why I ask and then sent this is standard for me so please delete my details. I have not replied. Obviously why she is a negative to me!

Offline bobby1973

sounds fair too me
no mention of deposit on profile  :thumbsdown:

Offline Webby581

Thanks for the review 'Justabj'.
Thats a shame - quite local for me too but it doesnt look like a profile that i would take a chance on without seeing some reasonable feedback first.

I am looking forward to trying SexyOralQueen in Harlow once she restarts her hotel services next week. Well reviewed on here AND she is only £35 for 15mins.

Offline justabj

Yes I fancy trying her as well - also looking forward to babebella of Stevenage coming back soon!

Offline NelsonH

AW feedback on this one says:

"Really nice and friendly with a very comfy apartment. Superb BJ and made me cum within minutes. Didn't feel rushed at all."

If that's not fake, I don't know what is.

Offline George South

Thanks for the review 'Justabj'.
Thats a shame - quite local for me too but it doesnt look like a profile that i would take a chance on without seeing some reasonable feedback first.

I am looking forward to trying SexyOralQueen in Harlow once she restarts her hotel services next week. Well reviewed on here AND she is only £35 for 15mins.
I looked at  SexyOralQueen and she does sound better VFM. But I did notice one of her free gallery photos shows her bending over a bed. In the background there is what appears to be a window, revealing two men wearing flat caps  tending to a horse. She may older than you think !

Offline Webby581

I looked at  SexyOralQueen and she does sound better VFM. But I did notice one of her free gallery photos shows her bending over a bed. In the background there is what appears to be a window, revealing two men wearing flat caps  tending to a horse. She may older than you think !
Haha ..... I nearly went to look!
I am pretty old myself and prefer the more mature WG.
As long as she has a decent suck left in her, I'm not too worried tbh.   :D

Offline winkywanky

Perhaps she'd just blown the horse, and the nag was a little wobbly on its legs and being steadied by two kindly gentlemen who happened to be passing?