Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Venusflybaby - Hendon, London  (Read 3188 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5444329) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Grabber1

External Link/Members Only
£160 for 1h incall

This meet was quite a few months ago, last year.

Comms: Did take longer than a day to respond to initial aw email but after that all replies quick.
Confirmation text sent on the day and text replies were instant.

Profile pics are accurate, I’ll get more in depth on her physical attributes below. Tall with a pale alternative look, coloured eyebrows, a few tattoos, clothing style. Personality wise I was surprised that she was a bit shy, still very friendly and became more talkative as the session went on.
She seemed eager to please which I think makes a big difference. Everything was done with enthusiasm.

Physical ratings (head to toe):
Face - 9/10 interesting alternative look. Apart from the bright eyebrows, she doesn’t wear much (if any) makeup and has good skin and nice full lips.

Breasts - 10/10 natural, medium, maybe C cup. Lovely responsive nipples.

Body - 8/10 slim but nice and curvy. Flat stomach. You can tell she stays active. Long legs, perfect thighs. Hair on forearms and lower legs, it’s not thick or dark and luckily thin and soft, but you still do notice when stroking her legs.

Pussy/ass/hygiene - 10/10 Venus rocks the natural vibe. Well kept, not a jungle and hygiene was on point. Taste was perfect (I point this out because I find it so boring when a woman’s pussy has 0 taste or the obviously scary opposite end of the spectrum where it reeks).

Feet - 9/10 big feet, long painted toes, soft soles and heels. Decent arches, maybe not as high as someone with small feet may have, but overall still some of the best.

Session- as mentioned above, everything was done with enthusiasm and she seemed to really enjoy having her neck and stomach kissed.
Services:
Owo - was decent, but no DT. I don’t ever CIM just in case I can’t get hard again before time’s up.
Rimming her
Foot fetish - she really indulged me, probably the best FF experience I’ve ever had.
FK
Sex in a few positions

End of session: I was conscious that we were at the hour but she continued to chat to me and didn’t want me to rush. So was there for 10 or so mins extra.
I left feeling like it was my birthday and I don’t usually see the same girl more than once but I will definitely see her again when she is able to accommodate again.

I have a few more reviews to come!

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Owo - was decent, but no DT. I don’t ever CIM just in case I can’t get hard again before time’s up.

Her profile says no unprotected oral. Are you ok to confirm that oral was OWO?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Her profile says no unprotected oral. Are you ok to confirm that oral was OWO?
Apart from the fact the OP hasn't logged on since November last year so you are unlikely to get a reply, this review is 3 years old, do you not think that she may well have offered OWO then but has since decided to only offer OW?   :unknown:

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

that's sounds very sensible. I had not considered checking that before asking the question. I apologise.

Offline Grabber1

that's sounds very sensible. I had not considered checking that before asking the question. I apologise.

Daviemac is correct. I saw her again a few months ago, can confirm she no longer does unprotected oral but previously used to.