Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Upminster  (Read 2595 times)

Offline hammerdaz

Gonna be in Upminster next week. Any punting recommendations?

Thanks

cockneybstrd

Incall or Outcall

type of prossie your looking for and services ??

Offline hammerdaz

Thks cockney in call definitely blonde slim 20 30s gfe.

Hammerdaz

cockneybstrd

Everyone on here seems to rave about Michelle Independant over in Highmans Park

I know a few posters have seen her and she posts on her so have a look at her

irons !

Sherbert07

Yeah Michelle def ticks all those boxes  :thumbsup: Highams Park but worth the trip

#COYI  :drinks:

Offline hammerdaz

Thanks fellow irons could not finds Michelle on other site can u send me her details? Noticed essex girl  in upminster on other site thegodmother1 but no pics. Has anyone seen her?

Claret and blue

yorkshire123

Thanks fellow irons could not finds Michelle on other site can u send me her details? Noticed essex girl  in upminster on other site thegodmother1 but no pics. Has anyone seen her?

Claret and blue

i apologise for my ignorance but what the fuck is irons?

Sherbert07

Not heard of her, have you typed the name into the search box on here?

Michelle's profile is External Link/Members Only

and you can say the words Adult Work on here! (If that's what you meant!)

vorian

Claret and blue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sherbert07

West Ham nickname, one of them anyway..

Offline hammerdaz

Thks will swing my leg ova Michelle. Sorry am new on here will use better terminology next time! Yes irons and hammers nicknames for west ham.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Everyone on here seems to rave about Michelle Independant over in Highmans Park

Highams Park is quite a way from Upminster, over 30 minutes by road if the traffic is not too bad, parking is easy, just head for the Tesco superstore.    :hi:

I don't know of any pro$$ies in Upminster, I live 5 minutes from there.

Offline Quatro

It's a cockney term for homosexuals: Iron hoof = poof   :hi:

Offline hammerdaz

Have contacted thegodmother1 on aw although she has read my emails she has not replied. She is apparently doing incalls in upminster but no reviews yet nor  any pics. Looking forward to seeing michelle in highams.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Have contacted thegodmother1 on aw although she has read my emails she has not replied. She is apparently doing incalls in upminster but no reviews yet nor  any pics.

You must be joking, not a single photo and she claims she is 34 and curvy, I guarantee she will be 45 and fat.   :vomit:

Offline hammerdaz

Think ur probably rite lol read ur report on michelle and highams here i cum.

Offline tantric talents

Was about to recommend a good girl in Uxbridge ..Duh :dash:  So hastily modified this so I did not appear a total tosser...Alway confuse the two. Good job I am not a cabbie or would be well out of pocket!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 12:33:53 am by tantric talents »

Offline dieseldriver

Why not do a search like 3 miles from the postcode where your staying? That's how I find an incall near the hotel I'm staying at when away with the band few times throughout the year.

I know there's some in Laindon & Basildon, not too far away