Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanel Amore - E14 Canary Wharf  (Read 1023 times)

4 review(s) for british_chanel_xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6248968) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Momodan38

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - was supposed to be £150 for 30 mins.

Location - Around 15 min walk from Canary Wharf station.

Meet did not happen.

This SP was on my radar for a better part of the year. I’ve been sitting on the fence on wether to see her or not. I had a sudden free day, but could not veer off my home base to a far off location. Having the need to stick to East London, finally decided to try and book this SP.

Initially sent a text, requesting to see her, we agreed on a time and I confirmed with her and headed out. She initially sent me to the WRONG post code. I first went to a block of flats near South Quay dlr station. Once I arrived on time I asked for the flat number. She responded 10 minutes later. She then informed me she sent me to the wrong location and apologised and sent me to the correct location. Google maps showed it was a 22 minute walk, so I took an Uber there. Once I arrived, she asked for a further 20 minutes, I told her I’m short on time if there was any way she could see me now, which got me zero response, finally sent her a message saying I’ll be around another five minutes before leaving, again no response. Finally decided to leave via Uber. When I arrived home I recieved a text saying she is “ready now”.

All in all a waste of a perfectly good free day. Luckily I had a feeling this SP was flakey, also viewed it as a quick P&D, so I wasn’t too upset in the end. This one is off the list permanently.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 02:47:35 pm by Momodan38 »