Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Ravishing outcall MFF - Definitely worth the extra fee  (Read 3510 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shades

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen Roxy once before at the start of lockdown last year. She was very good then, but never managed to get to see her since until last week.

comms
Sent her a text (have her number from the previous booking) and she got back to me within an hour or two. Booked for the date required and confirmed she was ok with my girlfriend joining in as well. She replied that she likes  3sums and was looking forward to it.
Confirmed again on the day, and she stayed in touch while on her way to us.

The girl
As most of you will now, she has had a boob job done. they are very big for her (she has a tiny frame), so if you like big fake hard tits she will be perfect. She said i needed to be gentle with her tits as they are still a bit sore, which we were fine with. Her body is beautiful, although she is very skinny. She is a smilly, happy girl, who chatted a bit on arrival.

The action:
We had booked for 90 minutes, and honestly i could not give you a blow by blow account, but her are some of the highlights i remember.
Lots of DFK, she seems to love to kiss
Lots of hard deep Anal, the only thing she likes more than kissing was my dick up her ass. Actually started with Anal and several times she requested i fuck her ass and not her pussy.
Good deepthroat. had her on  her back for a while with her head hanging over the bed. She took my dick quite deep, but i also pushed it all the way in and could feel my dick disappearing down her throat..... Very enjoyable. Needs more practice to be Veronika level, but still very good.
She was keen to fully interact with my girlfriend, kissing her and giving and receiving oral on multiple occasions
She squirted multiple times especially during anal sex, which made the bed pretty wet, although not CFMA level squirting
i tied her hands up, which she enjoyed, although all very tame, but she is very comfortable being submissive
Session finished with CIM, which she swallowed happily.

Summary
300 for 90 minutes of fun is not cheap, but she was happy to do whatever we wanted and clearly enjoyed herself. She is skinny, but when the new boobs settle in it will be a good addition.

Would definitely recommend her for anyone who enjoys anal or someone who wants an MFF with their girlfriend.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

£300 for 90mins?? says £270 on her profile unless shes changed it

Want to see her again but rather not and let her phone go dusty but doesnt seem the case because the prices are the same
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 01:00:56 pm by princemenou »

Offline hendrix

Nice review OP, she sounds like a good time. On the list.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Want to see her again but rather not and let her phone go dusty but doesnt seem the case because the prices are the same

I assumed she charges a little more for someone else participating. It would probably be even more if it were MMF

Offline Shades

Thats what we agreed and was on her profile at the time.

Offline bossrossi477

any scars visible for new boobs?

Offline ollielon

yes 300 for 2h seems reasonable but not sure if that is a typo on the aw profile as this was her old rates

Offline Shades

any scars visible for new boobs?
I honestly cant remember. She did say they were still a bit tender so be gentle with them, which i was.

Offline Tomcat

No profile pictures,  would have been nice to see what's she really looks like.

Offline saura

No profile pictures,  would have been nice to see what's she really looks like.

Come on TC... Surely you would have clicked on

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=23441

:hi:

Offline bossrossi477

I honestly cant remember. She did say they were still a bit tender so be gentle with them, which i was.

thank you!

Offline bossrossi477

really hard to respond to emails    :angry: