Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Milton Keynes  (Read 3069 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline doughboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl has literally been on my hot list for about 3 years now but whenever I was in the mood for a punt, she was either not working or she was touring elsewhere. Anyway, I'm browsing AW on Friday and I see that Vicky is in MK for the weekend. I fire some texts off and quickly arrange a meet for the weekend. To say I was excited about this meet would have been an understatement. Her AW pics show a girl who is gym toned, with a peach of an ass, and her UKP reviews are 99% positive......hence the reason she's been on my hot list and the reason why I was feeling like a 10 year old on Xmas Eve.

Paid £140 for an hour.

Location - usual knocking shop flats opposite Sainsbury's. Parking is free nearby and the flats are mostly discrete.

Comms - can't be faulted tbf, she replied to texts quickly and the meet was arranged without any drama. On the day itself, she was punctual and communicative.

Services enjoyed - DFK, OWO, RO, fingering, sex in multiple positions, GFE

The Girl - bang tidy. She answered the door in some great lingerie and I knew I was going to be in for a good time. She's a pretty girl (versus being gorgeous) for sure, lovely eyes and mouth and I'd rate her a 7/10. And what a body! Nice perky breasts, gym toned, superb ass.....I'm a fussy fucker when it comes to body shape/size but I had nothing to complain about here. I was mesmerised by her abdomen and ass and that doesn't happen very often. I found her to be really friendly, she made good conversation and it didn't feel awkward like when some girls make you feel like you're just there for the one thing.

The Meet - after the obligatory freshen up, we started with standing mutual caressing and kissing. And can this girl kiss! It was full in DFK from the start to the finish. I couldn't keep my hands off her ass and I could tell she enjoyed my appreciation of such a peach. This developed into her dropping to her knees and delivering some goooood OWO. She can DT, she can gag, she spits, she varies her tekkers so that it doesn't get monotonous. I then returned the favour, she smelt and tasted fresh and was receptive to my tongue on her clit, in her pussy and some rimming. Light fingering is accepted but I got told off a couple of times for accidental anal play (it's not on her likes list and I genuinely wasn't trying to push my luck). More OWO followed, then got bagged up and we started in mish. Very much a GFE, lots of kissing, lots of the right noises and encouragement from Vicky to fuck her.....and that I did, a good 15 mins in mish, varying pace and depth and I finally exploded in the bag. Cleaned up and lay beside her on the bed for a bit of recovery. We had a good chat about this and that and I learnt a couple of things about WG thinking which was interesting. Round two started naturally, us both kissing and caressing. She slid down my body for more oral, which then became 69. Bagged up and she went for it in CG before we changed to doggy, which became prone. As my time was coming up, I asked to be finished by mouth/hand and she duly obliged.

All in all, I had a great hour with an attractive, fit bodied, friendly girl who is really focussed on making sure her client leaves happy. I would definitely try and see her again and am glad that someone (maybe King Tarzan) prompted me to hot list her.

Offline akah

Would she allow you to face fuck her?

Offline doughboy

I didn't try as it's not my thing. It's not on her likes list, so it's safe to assume she doesn't like it and therefore she wouldn't allow it....she's seemed quite strict about adhering to what she liked/did not like.

Offline Bornslippy

The ass in that 4th photo. lovely. on the hot list she goes

Offline Juankerr

I've seen her several times and she takes a good hard face fucking  :thumbsup:

Offline JJwyatts

anyone noticed her profile now named GV11111?! anyone have any idea whats that all about?!

Offline alabama1

anyone noticed her profile now named GV11111?! anyone have any idea whats that all about?!
All I get is " The page you requested does not exist" How did you find GV11111 ? :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 10:18:54 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Fitsarahgfe

• Service Provider

Hi,
I do, and and I’m letting you know, because Vicky has asked me to do so, since I’ve got an account here. All is good, but she had to temporarily change her nickname on AW due to some personal circumstances- we can all guess what the reasons can be. She will be back as Gorgeous Vicky asap.

S.

Offline alabama1

Hi,
I do, and and I’m letting you know, because Vicky has asked me to do so, since I’ve got an account here. All is good, but she had to temporarily change her nickname on AW due to some personal circumstances- we can all guess what the reasons can be. She will be back as Gorgeous Vicky asap.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated  :thumbsup:

S.

Offline JJwyatts

Hi,

S.

thanks to both you and vicky for letting me know, is very much appreciated, all the best!