Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bobbiejj- Blackpool hotel independent around a year ago!  (Read 1026 times)

6 review(s) for BobbieJJ (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Lanccashirelad83

External Link/Members Only
Hi everyone, my first review has I am new to this site but wish I joined earlier for all the feedback that really helps ,
However around a year ago I was working in Blackpool and seen her post on AW and thought I’d have a go has my first punt!
Did everything via text and was extremely easy with good communication.
Ended up
In a hotel near the zoo that was really easy to locate the room.
Knocked on the door and she was hiding behind as per usual posts ,
Entered the room and said this was my first and I was nervous, she immediately started to FC me to relax me and then started giving me a rub to get me hard ,
However sorted out the paperwork that was £50 for 30 minutes which I though was great !
Once I stripped off the went down on me and give a great sloppy BJ and had to hold my self back before I shot my load .
I said to her I wanted to fuck her and she went to doggy , my only issue was she was wearing a all in one  underwear and she I clipped the crotch what I thought was bad!
Ended up doing , doggy , missionary, cowboy then shot my load back in doggy in the end .
Have to say she was a curvey lady with a nice set of tits that was big and Juicy.
All in all I had a great time and she was a genuinely nice girl and I would definitely have a go again but has stated I wasn’t keen on the all in one has she just clipped it back up after I finished which make you think is she not cleaning up after every client!
Sorry in advance if I haven’t put enough information on but I am still learning lol 😂
Take care everyone 👍😀

Offline Bobbyb673

Sounds like a bareback review. Can you confirm?

Offline Lanccashirelad83

Hi mate , definitely not a BB from me but she immediately wrapped me up before sex .