Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ban Thai Therapy  (Read 4217 times)

Offline ilovitbig

External Link/Members Only

Hi, has anyone visited Ban Thai Therapy since the reopening after lock down?.
I was just wondering if the staff had changed, last time i went there was a middle aged Thai woman , bit on the chubby side.

Offline alanmack

I believe she is the owner and only worker from what i can gather.  Been once not lock after she opened after she took over from previous owner.  Ok massage and HE with a finger up the arse on all fours

Offline Itsonlyme

I’ve been back woman working there called Judy doesn’t offer more than HE pleasant lady and good massage but despite several attempts she won’t offer more

Offline a1288m

I visited last week and pretty much same experience, great massage HE  with a finger up the bum £40 massage £20 HE she let me have a feel of her tits but only over her top she stopped me when I tried to lift her top up

Middle aged Thai lady bit chubby but nice and pleasant

Offline newpuntingguy

Can you (1288a) guys post reviews when you go to these places? Really helps me figure out where to go next. To be honest, from the current shite that is in Stoke/Stafford/Newcastle, this place might be the next one I go to if we get another few reviews like mentioned above

Offline Punterperson1971

Can you (1288a) guys post reviews when you go to these places? Really helps me figure out where to go next. To be honest, from the current shite that is in Stoke/Stafford/Newcastle, this place might be the next one I go to if we get another few reviews like mentioned above
He’s only been here 5 years buddy give him a chance  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Alexjames9019

I’ve seen Judy about 4 times now. Great massage and HE. Very local when she’s playing with your cock. Nothing more than that on offer though

Offline newpuntingguy

I’ve seen Judy about 4 times now. Great massage and HE. Very local when she’s playing with your cock. Nothing more than that on offer though

Can you put up a review when you get a chance. I was looking to go here but wanted to read more recent reviews