Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING - TS Review Evain Diamond - Birmingham ( touring)  (Read 7921 times)

3 review(s) for TS Evain Diamond (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Geordiegeezer32

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place on Saturday 8th of May 2021 at her place. 1 hour at £150

Comms :- Via text and called when I was 20 mins away to confirm location, all done very easily, very quickly. Agreed everything during call.

Location :- Evain place is in the Westside area of Birmingham, plenty of on street parking pay and display. I will say there were alot of cars with penalty notices so I would definitely pay. Its £2.20 for 2 hours and you can pay online.

Her Place :- Apartment is in a block of serviced apartments, easy to find, nice and clean, spacious, welcoming and cosy. Her bedroom is very comfortable too, bathroom and shower offered, I had already showered before I had arrived.

Evain :- For me personally, Evain is a beautiful lady, bright eyes, soft skin, lovely body and smile. Very easy to talk and put me at ease straight away. Age is spot on, and her pictures do not do her justice(they are her), shes even better in person.

Our Meeting :- It's about an hours drive for me to see Evain, so quite a distance and she is only in Birmingham for a few days, and have been keeping an eye out for when she back in the area as its hard to find a attractive English TS in Birmingham these days.
I arrived in plenty of time as I don’t like to be late so let Evain know. Confirmed flat number and I arrived promptly.

She did the behind the door trick, but I was not disappointed when I walked in. She was dressed to impress in the sexy lingerie she promised and you could see all her curves. Money exchanged and confirmed we would have an active and passive meet so we could please each other. She asked if I needed to freshen up, I was already showered so she asked me to get undressed and lay on the bed to give me a massage and put my nerves at ease.
After a few minutes, she asked me to give her a massage, it was nice she was taking the lead, helped immensely. Chatted while I gave her a back massage, giving her a few cheeky swipes while stroking her legs.
They she took her lingerie off and asked me to give her oral, which I happy obliged getting her nice and hard, lots of moans coming from her…..guess I was doing a good job!! Then onto the main event, we had discussed about taking my anal virginity which has been something I have wanted to tick off my list…..
We got me all lubed up, condom on and ready to take her full 7inches in my tight ass. She told me to bend over on the end of the bed to take me deep from behind….after a bit of stubborness, I took her hard tool in my ass while she pounded it and slapped my ass…..wow is all I can say. She then told me to lay on my back so she could take me missionary….she knows what she wants….took complete control until she came…..god that felt good….
Short rest before she gave me oral and got me nice and hard…..condom on, her at the end of the bed taking her deep from behind. She loves being pounded and having her ass slapped too….it wasn’t long until I was coming….
She cleaned me up, bit more chit chat and then I was on my merry way.

Would I return, most definitely. Evain made the whole experience really relaxed and took her time, and the patience of a saint which I thanked her for.

Offline JontyR

Well done mate.

Nice review. Seems like you both enjoyed it. Every time I see that she tours I get excited that Tamzin may be down with her, but no such luck as yet,

Agree with you that we seem to have to wait for the tourers to grace us with their presence if we want an British vers experience with genuine hair and tits.

Offline Geordiegeezer32

When we spoke she said she will come back every few months so you have to get in quick.

Totally agree, not enough British out there unless they tour or you are willing to travel the width and breadth of the Uk.

Offline MrRaunchy2

Glad you had a good time and good to know I was correct in my positive despite the meet not happening.

Offline Geordiegeezer32

Glad you had a good time and good to know I was correct in my positive despite the meet not happening.

A positive all day long. Hopefully she will be touring in the area again soon, I think its better to get in early. She booked a place where you did not have to walk past anyone, so nice and simple