Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy frenchgirl - Glasgow  (Read 4263 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Somebloke

Crack of dawn, End of April 2021
£50 - 30mins
External Link/Members Only

My previous evening was a bit of a shit show partly due to piss poor planning on my part.  Still having a bit of an itch to scratch I found myself heading out of Glasgow at dawn recalling an SP on my hotlist from the southside claiming that she was always available very early, so I pulled over found her info and dialled.
Surprisingly she answered quickly, said she was free and gave me an address a mile further down the same road.
I parked directly outside and called again, she then gave me another address back at the end of the opposite block.
Her first floor apartment had very tall thin doors, strangely reminiscent of an apartment I once punted at in Paris.

Well, based on comments here I was expecting a cheap quicky with a mad old bird and was very pleasantly surprised with the girl who quietly ushered me in.
If she was wearing a mask I’d have guessed her age as 30..35, she is short and very petite with short blonde hair and small perky boobs.
We compared ages and she claimed to be a few years younger than me, I’m not going to argue with a lady.
She was very chatty and I wasn’t in a rush so just went with the flow, was offered a shower (had just had one) and got myself undressed as she went off to get me a drink.
We talked for a while, mainly about my trip up to Scotland and a French girl I used to shag at Uni.
As soon as a the conversation paused she peeled off her dress and pounced on me, shoving her tongue down my throat. I love a good snog but it was a bit much so I pulled away and asked her to be a bit more sensual. She clearly has a routine and likes to be in command of proceedings so we started with me face down and her trying to get her tongue up my arse!
So, after reigning things in a second time and explaining my preferences we went at it again.
DFK, fingering (arse at her insistence), OWO, reverse O, reverse cow girl then doggy.
She didn’t seem to like having her nipples touched and kept moving my hand to cup her boobs, shame as they seemed very responsive which I find a huge turn on.
I usually prefer a 69/CIM finish but she put on quite the oscar winning performance demanding I squeeze her arse hard and fuck her even harder, I found it impossible to hold back when she started tugging at my balls with each thrust.

More interesting chat once the cum haze had faded but I needed to get going so requested use of her shower.  Subtle touches like advising me of the probability of burning my arse on her towel rail made her seem rather endearing.

If I didn’t have so many miles to cover that day I’d definitely have extended to a couple of hours.
As it was I had spent at least 45mins (by my internal punting clock) enjoying the company of a delightful lady and she only wanted fifty notes and I managed to offload those funny looking ‘legal tender!’ which are surprisingly difficult to get rid of down South.

Would I see her again? If I lived in Glasgow, definitely.

I’m not sure why people think she’s mad, she’s just French, very French.

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Clattypats

Offline willie loman

i thought she was albanian?

Offline Somebloke

Surprised you shared your review with us pricks!...  :wacko:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=304375.msg3209857#msg3209857

My memory gets hazier every day, I needed to preserve this one for my own future reference.

Although I’ll never forget the warm welcome I got on my short visit to Scotland, such a beautiful country and incredible hospitality.

Offline Somebloke

i thought she was albanian?

I didn’t check her passport, but her accent was very convincing.

Offline Clattypats

My memory gets hazier every day, I needed to preserve this one for my own future reference.

Although I’ll never forget the warm welcome I got on my short visit to Scotland, such a beautiful country and incredible hospitality.
Well I'm glad you managed to help yourself out with a review with regards to your "hazy memory"...

Since this site is about helping other members out also, it seems your priorities lie elsewhere, especially in relation to your comment about Glasgow members...

So I would kindly say, thanks for your review (glad the WG was hospitable etc etc), but go fuck yourself!...  :hi:

Offline willie loman

I didn’t check her passport, but her accent was very convincing.

am sure it was, but you explained her personality as being due to her being french.

Offline Somebloke

So, the girl whose AW name includes ‘frenchgirl’’, has a verified Nationality of French on AW, speaks with a very convincing French accent might be Albanian.

At least that puts another pin in my ‘fuck the world’ poster.

Offline Clattypats

So, the girl whose AW name includes ‘frenchgirl’’, has a verified Nationality of French on AW, speaks with a very convincing French accent might be Albanian.

I've never seen her and never would so can't comment on her nationality...

Seems you've only posted a review for "us pricks" due to being questioned by punters and 2 mods on the thread I've linked... A fucking useless poster that has only posted for selfish reasons and nothing else...

Good luck on here with your shit attitude... :rolleyes:

Offline willie loman

you are hardly to know that this lady has been widely discussed over the years,no other lady in scotland has been so analysed etc, and the common view is that her frenchness is a flag of convenience, i

Online Glesgaboy

French Albanians aside.
FFS it ain’t complicated.
We were all newbies once - so to all newbies-

...we quickly realised....Give info and ye shall receive info.

Honestly it’s that simple.  :hi:

Offline Somebloke

I've never seen her and never would so can't comment on her nationality...

Seems you've only posted a review for "us pricks" due to being questioned by punters and 2 mods on the thread I've linked... A fucking useless poster that has only posted for selfish reasons and nothing else...

Good luck on here with your shit attitude... :rolleyes:

I hadn’t realised motivation to suck up to the self elected forum police was a requirement for posting a review, feel free to get a mod to remove it.

Offline Clattypats

I hadn’t realised motivation to suck up to the self elected forum police was a requirement for posting a review, feel free to get a mod to remove it.
You like to band the phrase "forum police" about, that's old hat, so change the tune...

Your motives for reviewing are obvious as I've previously stated... Maybe you thought no one from this region would spot your derogatory comment about Glasgow members.... Wrong!...  :crazy:

Offline Somebloke

You like to band the phrase "forum police" about, that's old hat, so change the tune...

Your motives for reviewing are obvious as I've previously stated... Maybe you thought no one from this region would spot your derogatory comment about Glasgow members.... Wrong!...  :crazy:

It is strange you are grouping yourself with the welcoming party I referred to as pricks, because I can’t see that you posted there. I have re-read that thread and stand by my comments, they were being unwelcoming pricks.

Offline Clattypats

« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 09:55:29 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Somebloke

You referred to members from Glasgow as pricks so don't deflect...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=304375.msg3209857#msg3209857

Deflect? Quite clearly I was referring to some of the respondents in the ‘Glasgow central’ thread who were being pricks.

Offline Clattypats

Deflect? Quite clearly I was referring to some of the respondents in the ‘Glasgow central’ thread who were being pricks.
The proof is in the pudding... Can't be coincidence that a number of members think you're a tosser!...  :unknown: :D

Offline Somebloke

The proof is in the pudding... Can't be coincidence that a number of members think you're a tosser!...  :unknown: :D

Fortunately It’s all documented for posterity, every reader will have a different opinion.

The main problem on this forum is shite like this, the daily online user to post count is insanely low, a majority of members don’t post because they can’t be arsed dealing with all the grief that always ensues.
It just gets worse when they eventually attempt to contribute and have to attempt to defend themselves, who’s got time for that? Some sad old pricks with nothing better to do?

Aye lad.

Offline Clattypats

Fortunately It’s all documented for posterity, every reader will have a different opinion.

The main problem on this forum is shite like this, the daily online user to post count is insanely low, a majority of members don’t post because they can’t be arsed dealing with all the grief that always ensues.
It just gets worse when they eventually attempt to contribute and have to attempt to defend themselves, who’s got time for that? Some sad old pricks with nothing better to do?

Aye lad.
Think this post by another member on the "Glasgow Central" thread is very relative:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305801.msg3201899#msg3201899

Tells me you are full of shit...  :wacko:

Offline Clattypats

Some sad old pricks with nothing better to do?

Strange, I've never mentioned my age on this forum or any other, so this you making assumptions, or just verifying my point you are full of shit?... :timeout:

Offline Somebloke

Think this post by another member on the "Glasgow Central" thread is very relative:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305801.msg3201899#msg3201899

Tells me you are full of shit...  :wacko:

Busted, it’s a fair cop, I should have thought it through, It was such an obvious lie, how will I live with myself?
But look at the positive side, maybe you’ll get promoted to cuntstuble now?

Offline Clattypats

Busted, it’s a fair cop, I should have thought it through, It was such an obvious lie, how will I live with myself?
But look at the positive side, maybe you’ll get promoted to cuntstuble now?
Well it's pretty obvious it was bullshit and you are just trolling...  :rolleyes:

Offline Somebloke

Well it's pretty obvious it was bullshit and you are just trolling...  :rolleyes:
Clearly sergeant material.

Offline Clattypats

Clearly sergeant material.
That's the best you have to offer on here... Well done you 👏 :wacko:

Offline Somebloke

That's the best you have to offer on here... Well done you 👏 :wacko:

Sorry, quite new to the job.

Offline mrfishyfoo

French Albanians aside.
FFS it ain’t complicated.
We were all newbies once - so to all newbies-

...we quickly realised....Give info and ye shall receive info.

Honestly it’s that simple.  :hi:

Indeed it is.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Clattypats

Sorry, quite new to the job.
P45's in the post with any luck... :D

Offline lykopra

I managed to offload those funny looking ‘legal tender!’ which are surprisingly difficult to get rid of down South.

Scottish notes are legal currency and aren't even "legal tender" in Scotland. Legal tender only refers to debt settlement. Also, they're not that hard to "get rid of down South" - most places accept them and provided you're not a dick about it, those that don't will take them after a bit of friendly banter.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 12:03:19 am by lykopra »

Offline Somebloke

Scottish notes are legal currency and aren't even "legal tender" in Scotland. Legal tender only refers to debt settlement. Also, they're not that hard to "get rid of down South" - most places accept them and provided you're not a dick about it, those that don't will take them after a bit of friendly banter.

Fuck me, lighten up, can’t you spot an obvious joke?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cambuslang1

I’ve seen Celine on many occasions and can say always gives value for money.
She is quite definitely FRENCH not Albanian. Don’t know where that idea came from
Also she has long hair not short as described. Look at het gallery photos.
Banned reason: Noncontributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Slaveofnature

She is quite definitely FRENCH not Albanian. Don’t know where that idea came from
Yes she has long blonde hair which she ties up but will unpin it if you ask her.  She speaks French with me and I communicate sometimes in French when booking her so I've always assumed that she is French.

Offline willie loman

i cant be arsed trawling through the many posts about this lady, but at a certain point the idea that she was actually an albanian francophone took hold, it doesnt bother me, would certainly visit her if she did a tour over to edinburgh.

Offline Harry Thomas

Ah. My Sexy French Girl! She’s been on my watchlist for quite sometime now. Good to hear she’s going positive with her reviews.

Offline Uncle Buck

+1