Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: yourdreamcometruexx - Glasgow  (Read 2892 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5857882) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gunner1

Price: £120 h/h

Coms: Good. She immediately answered, got booked in for a few hours later.

Location: West End, just off Woodlands Road. Parking wasn't an issue to my surprise.

Meet: Called when outside and was quickly buzzed in. Chapped the door and she opened the door standing in very nice lingerie and let me in - No hiding behind the door. She is quite short, and I got a glimpse of her huge (fake) ass which put a smile on my face. Handed over the cash which she went to stash, I am certain I heard her talking to another girl but that didn't bother me. Upon her return she came over and we started FK, not too deep but it was good and enjoyable. I grabbed her arse which surprisingly felt really nice and soft.

She takes off my clothes and starts giving me OWO which was good but abit deeper and more ball action would have been great meanwhile I continued feeling her arse. I wanted to fuck her now so got her in mish, she is tighter than I thought she would be so I pounded her hard as I could, no complaints she seemed to be enjoying it while kissing, close to cumming I decided to go down on her and she tasted nice and again she cum'd. Now It was my turn so got her in doggy and fucked her hard as I could while enjoying the view of that massive arse and it wasn't long before I came a weeks worth in the bag.

Quick clean up and chat and I was on my way. Looked at the clock and I was in there for pretty much 30 mins.

Would I return? Yes, she was a nice girl with a great body. When booking I thought it would be a 1 off, but if she comes back I will prob visit again.

Online Ice121

£120 HH ,l must be getting old l wouldn't pay that and she has very limited on her enjoys list.

Offline Gunner1

£120 HH ,l must be getting old l wouldn't pay that and she has very limited on her enjoys list.

I agree it is expensive and more than I would usually pay. Not many asses like that around Glasgow so just went for it.

Offline Bsm4200

Seen her myself yesterday for 1 hour, different experience than any other girl I’ve seen lol I’ll definitely return though.

Offline Glesga_RG

A lot of these British girls are charging a fortune these days and most in general seem to have upped their prices of late. I’ve got a really good wage coming in but I grudge paying any more than 70-80 for a hh.
Banned reason: Bad Attitude
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Clattypats

Seen her myself yesterday for 1 hour, different experience than any other girl I’ve seen lol I’ll definitely return though.
Feel free to bang up a review then!?...  :thumbsup: