Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Kendy - Wolverhampton  (Read 6431 times)

8 review(s) for Kendra Minx (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline zane.kaiser

So my plan a failed, so I decided to punt local and liked the look of Kendra. Over the phone we agreed if my hygiene was up to standards: DFK, OWO, CIM, and WS (i know she doesnt offer it, but she said she would try). The duration we agreed was a 30 minute meet for £70, but with an option to extend it to the full hour for an extra £30 (if work didnt call me back in).

So i went to Albion street, no parking (pretends to be shocked). So parked at the pay and display which i was not a fan off, just because i couldnt pay with coins instead i had to download the app and with no card on me i somewhat guessed my card number (hopefully i don't get a fine). I walked over to her flat, which was a chore in itself as it was at the highest floor.

Kendra greeted me wearing a very sexy dress - she looks the same as her profile, if not better. I personally, do not like fake tits but i didn't mind it with Kendra. We hugged and she kissed me on my lips and let me into her bedroom. I paid £70 for the meet and she went to deposit her cash fully dressed, and returned naked... She is fit as fuck! I like undressing my women, but i suppose i can't really moan.

We started french kissing, very deeply for a good 5 minutes. Then she got the baby wipes and cleaned my cock, then started the OWO. The blowjob was alright, more hand action than mouth - would've preferred it if it was the other way around. She tried deepthroating, to some success holding it for a few seconds. Whilst she was giving me a blowjob, i tried fingering her as she was clean shaven as i was - to which she denied me and said i can only touch her vagina and not rub or finger it...

After a few minutes of her sucking me off, i got her to lie on top of me and we began to french kiss again which resulted in a condom being worn. She sat on top of me, and after a few minutes she was worn out; So we then switched positions, to missionary. Whilst i was drilling her, i asked how old she was because in my head there was no way she was 30 odd. To my question she replied "44", which i do not have an issue (i have a policy, the older the better). After me on top, i got her to get into doggy on the edge of her bed. Whilst i'm drilling her in doggy she kept asking me to cum. I had a timer on, and i had 10 minutes left... I mentioned i got 10 minutes, to which she replied "no only 5 minutes". Bewildered that at this stage the meet was turning sour, i continued drilling her - to which she responded by being a human countdown. "You have 4 minutes, 3 minutes, 2 minutes", this was my biggest turn off throughout the meet. I struggle to cum, and i hate being rushed therefore i asked if i can pay for the extra half an hour? She replied saying "no, next client coming". This was a massive turn off, so i just took my cock out and took the condom off and got her to lie down and just came all over her tits.

Bare in mind, we agreed to watersports on the phone and this was not delivered (but i did not mind as she never stated it in her likes list), but the option to go the extra half an hour just completely disappeared. She did ask me if i wanted to shower before and after the meet, to which i only washed my face and washed my hands afterwards. The apartment had another lady working, and i could hear another punter walk in.

The only reason i have given this a positive is because she was fit as fuck, and her services. It is rare to find an eastern european to french kiss very deeply and i genuinely was enjoying our meet until the very rushed end.
Overall:
Looks - 10/10
Services - 9/10
Parking - 1/10
Hospitality - 6/10
External Link/Members Only

Offline bobby_dizzler

Very generous of you to give that a positive zane.

Online pbrown355

Thanks for the review. I agree positive is very generous.

Offline Punterperson1971

So my plan a failed, so I decided to punt local and liked the look of Kendra. Over the phone we agreed if my hygiene was up to standards: DFK, OWO, CIM, and WS (i know she doesnt offer it, but she said she would try). The duration we agreed was a 30 minute meet for £70, but with an option to extend it to the full hour for an extra £30 (if work didnt call me back in).

So i went to Albion street, no parking (pretends to be shocked). So parked at the pay and display which i was not a fan off, just because i couldnt pay with coins instead i had to download the app and with no card on me i somewhat guessed my card number (hopefully i don't get a fine). I walked over to her flat, which was a chore in itself as it was at the highest floor.

Kendra greeted me wearing a very sexy dress - she looks the same as her profile, if not better. I personally, do not like fake tits but i didn't mind it with Kendra. We hugged and she kissed me on my lips and let me into her bedroom. I paid £70 for the meet and she went to deposit her cash fully dressed, and returned naked... She is fit as fuck! I like undressing my women, but i suppose i can't really moan.

We started french kissing, very deeply for a good 5 minutes. Then she got the baby wipes and cleaned my cock, then started the OWO. The blowjob was alright, more hand action than mouth - would've preferred it if it was the other way around. She tried deepthroating, to some success holding it for a few seconds. Whilst she was giving me a blowjob, i tried fingering her as she was clean shaven as i was - to which she denied me and said i can only touch her vagina and not rub or finger it...

After a few minutes of her sucking me off, i got her to lie on top of me and we began to french kiss again which resulted in a condom being worn. She sat on top of me, and after a few minutes she was worn out; So we then switched positions, to missionary. Whilst i was drilling her, i asked how old she was because in my head there was no way she was 30 odd. To my question she replied "44", which i do not have an issue (i have a policy, the older the better). After me on top, i got her to get into doggy on the edge of her bed. Whilst i'm drilling her in doggy she kept asking me to cum. I had a timer on, and i had 10 minutes left... I mentioned i got 10 minutes, to which she replied "no only 5 minutes". Bewildered that at this stage the meet was turning sour, i continued drilling her - to which she responded by being a human countdown. "You have 4 minutes, 3 minutes, 2 minutes", this was my biggest turn off throughout the meet. I struggle to cum, and i hate being rushed therefore i asked if i can pay for the extra half an hour? She replied saying "no, next client coming". This was a massive turn off, so i just took my cock out and took the condom off and got her to lie down and just came all over her tits.

Bare in mind, we agreed to watersports on the phone and this was not delivered (but i did not mind as she never stated it in her likes list), but the option to go the extra half an hour just completely disappeared. She did ask me if i wanted to shower before and after the meet, to which i only washed my face and washed my hands afterwards. The apartment had another lady working, and i could hear another punter walk in.

The only reason i have given this a positive is because she was fit as fuck, and her services. It is rare to find an eastern european to french kiss very deeply and i genuinely was enjoying our meet until the very rushed end.
Overall:
Looks - 10/10
Services - 9/10
Parking - 1/10
Hospitality - 6/10

Rushing you and a conveyer belt!
You sure you still want this a positive

Offline Straightsix

I saw her last year and up until then the Hungarians were the best as far as I was concerned. She does have an amazing figure but it accounts for nothing as she lacks sex appeal. She would hum loudly to the music playing on her phone which I found annoying. I would of given a neutral for my experience.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Great arse but no sex appeal.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 09:47:26 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Beerswillin99

I am a sucker for a hot EE babe, even if the service is lacking. I've had her on my hot list for a while, I sent her a message quite a while ago but she never replied. Think I will eventually check her out if I can get hold of her within the next couple of months. Thanks for the detailed review  :thumbsup:

Offline zane.kaiser

I'll keep it a positive, just because of the services that were providing. I did consider a neutral, but the french kissing was full on which i am a massive fan of. The conveyor belt thing was a bit shit, but i'm not going to act suprised at it.

Offline oatcake1967

At the end of the day it is your review and your opinion.

Offline Juankerr

Interesting review, mirrors some of my own experience with her. I'm surprised to read about the level of her kissing now, its a huge improvement on the pecks on the closed mouth i had.

Offline Jdmalick123

Overall:
Looks - 10/10
Services - 9/10
Parking - 1/10
Hospitality - 6/10
How do you last for this long? I never lasted more than 2 to 3mins. Please share any tips.

Offline Punterperson1971

Almost 2 years on here,please share your experiences too

Offline zane.kaiser

How do you last for this long? I never lasted more than 2 to 3mins. Please share any tips.

I do a bit of kegel exercises... But i kinda trained myself to not cum over the years, by edging techniques and just forcefully holding back. It can get annoying as 9 times out of 10 i'm having to force myself to cum. Try the kegel exercises, and see if it makes a difference for yourself?

Offline petermisc

I am a sucker for a hot EE babe, even if the service is lacking. I've had her on my hot list for a while, I sent her a message quite a while ago but she never replied. Think I will eventually check her out if I can get hold of her within the next couple of months.
She is one of the old Diva group.  Typically spends about two weeks or so in the UK, then disappears back home for several months.  Like the middle isle in Aldi, you have to catch her when she's available.

Offline Jdmalick123

I do a bit of kegel exercises... But i kinda trained myself to not cum over the years, by edging techniques and just forcefully holding back. It can get annoying as 9 times out of 10 i'm having to force myself to cum. Try the kegel exercises, and see if it makes a difference for yourself?
Thanks.