Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 88Grace88 - Bond Street, London  (Read 1614 times)

67 review(s) for 88Grace88 (54 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online getfree3030

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1h
Price: £180 Incall
Date: couple of weeks ago, daytime

Comms - Very good, contacted her a few days in advance to book the meeting and been asked to confirm on the day. Texted again on the day and the meeting was confirmed. Quick back and forth.

Location – London, very close to Bond St. The road is a quite frequented lateral high street with many shops, so not discreet, but as long as you don’t act suspect, no one will pay attention. You ring, she lets you in and you just take the stairs. Nice apartment, big bedroom nicely furnished and clean. Ensuite medium bathroom, which could have been cleaner (not disgusting, but like when you don’t clean it for a few days). Shower working fine, clean towels and toiletries in order.
I understand she now moved elsewhere and that she’s leaving on the 25th of May.

Girl – The photos are quite airbrushed (especially the latest ones where she has the “kpop” pale look). Not a stunner, but very cute face. Long silky straight dark hair. A bit “disappointed” that she’s not super pale like in the photos, more like caramel skin.
Fantastic fit petite body (proper petite and very toned/slim, not an expert on UK sizes, 4-6?). 160cm height, maybe be slightly less. Petite firm ass that is a pleasure to have on your face. Shaved. Very small boobs, but with very big nipples, a pleasure to suck on.
Age 21 seems about right.
Chinese. Good conversational English, albeit not perfect.

Meet – I requested the schoolgirl dress in the photos, but she greeted me wearing the white shirt in the photos with nothing else on. Hugged and kissed me after entering the apartment. Very friendly, warm and welcoming. Lead me to the bedroom, exchanged gift and I showered.
We then kissed (DFK with quite a bit of tongue), then OWO in front of the mirror next to the bed, then OWO on the bed (not an expert on technique, but it was very good: lots of suction, attention to balls, wet, right stimulation, not full DT though). 69 tried briefly (the view of that petite ass on your face is worth the money).
Then went down on her lying flat: she was shaved, perfectly clean, got mildly wet and allows fingering. She got a bit fakey vocal and funny dirty talking, but luckily not as much as I expected based on reviews (as I don’t like overly fake noises/dirty talking).
Afterwards, protected sex in doggie and mish. In mish, she put her legs in a way to prevent deep penetration, which combined with the difference in height made the position a bit difficult. No issues instead with doggie. Further DFK and sucked on her “yuge” nipples while in mish. Good endurance on her side.
Finally, OWO again to finish with CIM. She took everything and then spat in the bin next to the bed. Showered and left.

Will I be going back? – Yes, price too high imo but overall the service was very good, she’s petite, cute looking and there are not many reliable Asians (ex. Thailand) in London (but please notice neutrals below)

Positives
Proper stimulating OWO
Warm and attentive – my date was fairly vanilla, but haven’t heard a NO nor she tried to change position or waste time
Cutesy attitude, should have spoken more with her
Asian petite fit girl

Neutrals
Uniform request not met
Bathroom could have been a bit cleaner
Spat in the bin – I understand it’s common for Chinese girls, just annoying
She needs directions: I usually like the girl do the teasing, progress the date and get naughty. You need instead to “guide” Grace and tell her what you want: if you want to do 69, if you want more kissing, if you want to swap position, etc.. After you tell her, she’s super happy to oblige and she delivers, but she doesn’t really initiate (or at least that was my experience – not a negative, just worth keeping in mind)