Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gym toned athletic body  (Read 7330 times)

Offline beachtest

Offline Tonyleung

Even though Marks and Spencers is expensive, I find the food in there to be very good.

Offline dizietsmae

Even though Marks and Spencers is expensive, I find the food in there to be very good.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stealthshagger

When I saw the thread title, I assumed sadgit was back with a new name and had started a thread about himself. or how he saw himself, anyway. did I mention he had an IQ of 12?

I know sadgit must be lurking still :)   mmmmkay

back to the topic, there are a few. one that is very gym toned is from annas angels. vanessa sin. I confess I havent punted with her, but that is because I see her in a non punting setting and dont want to let on.  She is definitely a gym bunny whenever I have seen her. Very much so.

Rememo

Although you can't see from her photos this lady has all your require, I've seen her 4 times and she is fantastic in every way ;)

External Link/Members Only

Offline beachtest

I presume that's an in joke?

Thanks for the recommendations. They look a little pricey. vanessa sin looks good though

helmsdale

Never seen her so not a personal recommendation but her profile claims she is a PE instructor, though that is no guarantee that she is a gym bunny herself.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When her profile was first put up she claimed to be Spanish but I have seen it being accessed from Romania.

Stealthshagger

I presume that's an in joke?

Thanks for the recommendations. They look a little pricey. vanessa sin looks good though

If you mean me, then yes, an in joke. not directed at or related to you

Vanessa is in better shape than even the pics show, last I saw. so she might be too toned for some people's taste.

jcdmj12

Never seen her so not a personal recommendation but her profile claims she is a PE instructor, though that is no guarantee that she is a gym bunny herself.

When her profile was first put up she claimed to be Spanish but I have seen it being accessed from Romania.

Does it mean she'll stand and stare at you whilst you're in the shower to make sure you wash properly?   :scare:

Offline beachtest

I'm not here to get the joke but glad it's a good bunch here to laugh!  :D

Keep the thread active if anyone has any experience of a well kept hard gym body!

Offline walras

I met Lexi before xmas when she was working as an independent in Earls Court and her body blew me away. She trains for fitness competitions and has a stunning athletic physique. Her adultwork account has been dormant for ages but she is listed at External Link/Members Only Annabellas in MK and has been on the Lady marmalade Party schedule. Hope she reappears in London.

Shantibaby is near Barbican External Link/Members Only she's gym toned: great legs and in good shape. Like many Brazilians, body 9/10, face 6.5/10, but I found her attractive and she's naughty.

mrhappypants

Offline ciscoxxx69

Muscular, very naughty, pretty, sweet personality.

She's in my HL.....seems lovely from the email traffic we've had.....  :P

Offline beachtest

Looking for a a very toned body with abs like this External Link/Members Only

Stealthshagger

vanessa sin is in that category, or more toned, last I saw. check if someone has punted with her or seen her more recently though.

Jimmy007

I met Verb a while ago and she is definitely toned. Pics aren't very good but profile of her flat tummy is accurate. She fits the bill for a vanilla meet with a toned girl.

External Link/Members Only   

Offline beachtest

a few recommendations of 'toned' is flat but i wanted something more - defined and with ab definition. Vanessa sin looks good but at 250 a pop it's very pricey! Kira Lauren looked perfect but she's gone..

Keep the recommendations coming!

Offline ForrestGump

Sexy Nicole Milf is one I've had my eye on for a few weeks but haven't been able to get over to see her yet.

She's also a bit of an unknown quantity as I don't believe anyone here on ukp has been with her. But, anyway, she's another for you to consider... External Link/Members Only