Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: luscious+leahxxx - Preston  (Read 1874 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5124704) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline NW_Guy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms:
I’ve had an eye on Leah for ages, but we were never in the same area or available at the same time.  I saw she was ‘Available today’ in Preston in early January (she has other regular spots in the NW, as well as touring), so I texted asking if she had a free 30 min slot.  Easy text response and booking – set up for a couple of hours later. 

Location: Arrived at general location (100 year old apartment block, New Hall Lane) and texted for apartment no – all very straightforward.  Buzzed in and found apartment.  Door ajar… You know the rest…  Decent sized apartment and comfortable clean bed with fresh towel.  Offered a shower, but fresh out of my own.

Price:  £80 for 30 min, full service and anal – no extras expected or charged

Services:  DFK, OWO, RO, CIM, protected CG, doggy and anal

The WG: Leah’s profile states 35, but I would say she is more on the 40 side of mid thirties.  That said, she is not in bad shape at all..  I would say a dress size 10 – 12, well proportioned with natural B or C cup boobs for a guess. Nice bum.  Blonde hair, clean shaven down below,  wearing classy rather than slutty lingerie.  She is or was a smoker (I didn’t smell smoke on her during my appt) as she has quite a deep voice which coupled with a very strong Mancunian accent makes her sound a bit rough.  Being a northern lad, that doesn’t bother me in the slightest, but I recall seeing some comments from other reviewers.  Her pictures are pretty much spot on, though I am not a fan of the ‘trout pout’ look.  In my estimation, she looks better in the flesh than on the pics.  Reasonably tall – 5’7’’or so.  I found her to be the consummate professional, keen to deliver and very capable.

The Punt: She sat on the bed as I undressed and we talked about my preferences.  Off came the lingerie and down to action.  Her boobs, while smallish, are natural and responsive and I enjoyed a good play with them on my way down to the business end.  She was clean shaven, smooth and fresh.  Tasted great.  We built up a little rhythm as she made appreciative (but not over the top) noises.  I think she came, and she was quick to swap over and give me a fantastic blow job.  She really does like ‘Noshing Nobs’ as she advertised on her previous AW listing.  I laid back and went with the flow, as she is bloody good at it and, before I got too carried away, I asked her to pause for penetrative sex.  She slipped the condom on expertly and climbed aboard.  Very enthusiastic CG and to be honest I nearly lost it and shot my load there and then.  Held on and re-arranged us into doggy for a good pounding.  She has quite a tight pussy and I really enjoyed the action.  She knew I wanted anal and suggested I swap over.  Spot of lube and a gentle initial entry, revving up to a full on ‘balls deep’ pounding.  Her bum is just as tight as her pussy and I had a great time banging away.  I asked if I could CIM and so she span around, whipped off the condom and took it straight into her mouth and then down her throat.  Not so much Come In Mouth, as Come Down Throat! 

Had a bit of a chat afterwards and found her to be friendly and pleasant enough.  No clock watching or chasing me out – probably 10 mins over my time

Summary:  For me, a good experience.  Leah is very professional and gives an excellent all round service.  Anal is often such a subjective thing (‘too big’, ‘not prepared’, ‘don’t offer that’ - so why put it on your profile then?).  Leah is no nonsense and just gets on with it.  Won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but suited me very well

Visit Again: Yes I would.  She does exactly what it says on the tin.  No bollocks, no if, buts or maybes….  She is good value with an inclusive price without extras.

NWG

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline martinpringle

Thanks for the review, She's been in my HL for a while.

Think ill give her a buzz.