Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome offer  (Read 3827 times)

Gavin

Ok . I am meeting up with a very nice lady who I have started punting with in east anglia who has suggested that next time we meet she brings another lady friend to join in the fun . Was quite surprised at this suggestion but sounds exciting . She has sent me pics of the other lady who is pretty nice looking  . What do you think should I go for it . Anyone else had a enjoyable double punt .

password02

I have had several - some good some bad and some OK - First find out if BOTH girls are bisexual and will play with each other as well as DFK you as well as each other - also if they will do lesbian session in between recovery time - this is very important as it will give you 15-20 mins of rest time to reload.

Do you want them to interact with you as well as each other? or do you just want them to spend 100% of the time on you.

The shit 3somes I have had is when the girls do not ineract or even touch each other - IMO a complete waste of time if girls do not want to play with each other

vorian

Search for duos,  many threads discussing the topic. General consensus I believe is they often disappoint but with the right girls who are genuinely bi and not just gay for pay they can be a lot of fun.

Gavin

My regular punt is very adventurous and frankly a damned good shag so am hoping that her friend is equally up for it . One is a milf and the other is 28 . Must admit idea of screwing them both is tempting . The idea for the threesome has come from her so I'm hoping it could work out well .

yorkshire123

i've had 5 in total.
Only one included full interaction with the girls.

Similar to you this was suggested after a 1-2 meeting, fucking glad i went through with it as i still get a semi when i think back.
The sight of a girl licking pussy whilst having my cock sucked is a memory that will last for years.

I would make it clear to the prossie up front, no interaction, no meeting.

Good luck

Gavin

Yeh I'm going to spend some time agreeing the ground rules beforehand . A few fantasies would like to fulfill and as my regular is very into roleplay this could work out good . A bit of girl girl before I fuck the pair of them sounds nice .

Offline itk

Had a particular memorable one a couple of years ago. Nothing better than doing one girl doggy, while she's eating out her mate. Apart from one sitting on your face, while she's DFK the other while she is riding your cock.  :D

Gavin

The idea of a milf aged 45 and a 28 year old sounds fun as well .

Simplysimon

I have had three FFM meets , one was fantastic delivered all that was promised and the girls were in to each other big time , the other two were crap (especially the one with two Rom girls, and yes I know but we all make mistakes).
If your regular is suggesting this then I would say go for it , and let us know ;)

Gavin

Thanks for that. I have heard of lots of threesome let downs. Fact that regular is suggesting this and has got friend to agree to do it is making me consider this

yorkshire123

Gavin,

Is her friend a prossie?
Are you paying double the price?

Gavin

Two questions am gonna have to ask before going ahead. If not a prossie could be either crap or mind blowing. If just a open minded friend that could be very interesting

Simplysimon

And of course , if it is "mind blowing" then a profile link would be greatly appreciated

Siadwel

I've had two, neither of them were FF interactive, they both concentrated on me. I'm up for a duo anytime I can afford it. I love them. Definitely made my mind up that the next one will be fully bi/lesbian.

I *love* one girl wanking me into the other's mouth.

Offline socks

I've had two, neither of them were FF interactive, they both concentrated on me. I'm up for a duo anytime I can afford it. I love them. Definitely made my mind up that the next one will be fully bi/lesbian.

I knew there was something i'd not ticked off yet! That I've got to have done

Offline Quatro

Had several over the years, always hastily called on when there just happened to be another girl around and available. None of the girls interacted with each other and as such all pretty forgettable.

Make sure they're into each other, or it will be a let down in my experience.

Offline Quatro

Fuck. I've wasted so much money and time not planning properly over the years  :(

Gavin

Yeh my regular is a really nice lady and am sure would not have suggested if not thinking would work out well and that she knew we would all have a good time . Am trusting her on this . Famous last words lol . Def gonna feed back to everyone on this one if do ahead .

Offline socks

And of course , if it is "mind blowing" then a profile link would be greatly appreciated
indeed! - where in the region are you Gavin?

dezzatheblue2

Who is your regular? Do tell :hi:

Gavin

Ha ha will keep that one to myself at moment but she is very sexy and open minded . Am at moment thinking will go ahead with this . Want to find out more about her friend though .

vorian

Ha ha will keep that one to myself at moment but she is very sexy and open minded . Am at moment thinking will go ahead with this . Want to find out more about her friend though .

Will you share links after the threesome?

Gavin

Yeh of course will share links afterwards . My regular us the milf of the two and she is really up for fun and very giving

Offline socks

Yeh of course will share links afterwards . My regular us the milf of the two and she is really up for fun and very giving
yeah but give us a clue at least, tantalise us with the county she's in so we know whether to be properly jealous or just write it off as too far away for us anyway!

Gavin

My regular is from norfolk but my double date is going to be in cambridge .

dezzatheblue2

vorian

Asking Gavin is it km?

I know was just messing about :D

Find all this being coy a little bit silly tbh

Offline madeinwales56

No point in this thread if the OP is not willing to post a link of the prossie in question. In my opinion, a complete fantasist.

Offline socks

KM?
KM hasn't updated for an age but can you imagine an FFM with her, those of you who have experienced her on her own? I reckon your head would explode before your bollocks went off (in a positive way)

Offline madeinwales56

KM has't updated her profile since January, I believe. Still think the OP is an idiot ...

Gavin

Who is km . She sounds interesting . No it's a agency girl who is bringing along her friend who is open minded and wants to try things out with her friend to see if she likes it .

Offline madeinwales56

Who is km . She sounds interesting . No it's a agency girl who is bringing along her friend who is open minded and wants to try things out with her friend to see if she likes it .

That's a lot'r old bollocks, boy.

Offline socks

Yes the evidence does seem to be stacking up that way. Let's hope for an early disclosure and blow by blow account, to restore our faith in the integrity of those who post here!

Offline CBPaul

Exactly what I thought having wasted my time reading this shite.

OP, if you are happy to ask for advise be prepared to share links and stop the silly playground posts.

Trollometer is gearing up to the max.

Gavin

Ok it's someone called zoe who used be on cens books

Offline madeinwales56

Oh yeah. Right ho. Zoe, eh? Don't suppose you could find out password on the parental controls your Mum put on  your pc and let us have a link to your Zoe, could you? I'll let you have some World Cup swap cards if you do. There's a good boy.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I hope you will post links and write a review, thanks.