Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lydiamay97 - Gravesend - unstable one to avoid  (Read 4214 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5964725) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TLDR:  Terrible attitude with hygiene issues, massively overpriced.  Services all extras and restricted; I left early and wish I'd asked for my money back.

Price(s): £100 for 30 mins, £150 for one hour.  virtually all services like kissing, OWO, etc, all £20-50 extra.  It seemed like she was making the prices up on the spot from the way she told me, despite confirming these were included in the price.

Logistics: Whilst I think it was her replying to the messages, it almost seemed like I was dealing with a maid because when I arrived nothing agreed by text was possible, and outfit request was 'ignored/forgotten'.

Location: Untidy and unkept house. I won't go into detail as I think this was temporary as she is back in Basildon now. 

Looks:  It's the girl in the pics but she hadn't bothered with make up [she almost seemed not to expect me despite agreeing a time] and overall I was disappointed at that price point.  I only stayed because I liked the idea of fucking a pole-dancing stripper, to tick something off the bucket list.

Attitude & Service: Comms were slow but fine in arranging meeting, except nothing confirmed and agreed to in text was possible upon arrival.  As i mentioned before, I think it was her on comms but now not so sure as it was typical 'maid' service of agreeing everything and the girl having no clue when I arrived, FK not possible, OWO possible but £20 extra,  spanking £50 extra and only light, and then when i went back to OWO that went up to £50 and she denied ever saying £20...  :dash: It seemed like I had caught her after just waking up or something.

Strong smell of weed and smoke.  I'm not judging but I had to make sure I got in and showered and washed clothes before the OH got too close, not ideal.

The act itself was lacklustre, and my request for a lapdance was met with £50 extra charge. I mean WTF!  I had to initiate everything and she was so off-ish that I started to worry. 

Conclusion: Poor looks, poor performance, exceptionally high price considering the quality. Speaking in another forum I head from another punter who mentioned they had also had some very dodgy dealing with this one, and I only wish I knew before to save myself a bit of cash!

Would I return? No and I'd suggest you save yourself the bother.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 02:30:12 pm by CockMonster »

Online MrMatrix

Bad luck CM, what a shit punt. I think I would have walked when FK was unavailable and then her laying on the extra costs. A £100 for 30 minutes isnt cheap by any means and you should expect a decent punt for that. Better luck next time OP. I think the little guy took charge for a moment :unknown:

Offline contentguy

Thanks for the review, the line on her profile “ask me about my extras ;)” or similar is always a red flag to me. 

I can’t understand why they say that, it’s as if they don’t realise that charging extra for everything doesn’t excite the punter in the same way it excites the SP.

Sorry you had a shit time.

Online Shagswell2001

Sorry to hear about your bad punt. I had her hotlisted but definitely off the menu now.
She does state on her profile that she's "Different from other girls" Guess that means she charges even more for a crap punt than a dodgey Romanian  :scare:

Offline massageseeker1977

Sounds a shocker for you

Hopefully any others tempted will read this and think twice

Offline ThorLW7

I'm not surprised, I've known her in an extended social circle and she's a spoilt bitch when she's out, so I figured she would be like this at work.

Offline CockMonster

I'm not surprised, I've known her in an extended social circle and she's a spoilt bitch when she's out, so I figured she would be like this at work.

You speak the truth: Watching her instagram definitely gives off the 'chavvy trash acting like rich spoilt bitch' vibe.

Offline Hansolo69

A neutral feedback on AW, swiftly followed by a glowing feedback from her pimp.  :wacko: :wacko:

Offline CockMonster

A neutral feedback on AW, swiftly followed by a glowing feedback from her pimp.  :wacko: :wacko:

I see from the AW feedback she is now asking for punters to send her photos of themselves before meeting.  What the actual fuck?  That's 96% of potential customers off the table then.  Amatuer.

(Based on intel I've picked up on her, would NOT be surprised if she's collecting pics for blackmail purposes).

Online MrMatrix

I see from the AW feedback she is now asking for punters to send her photos of themselves before meeting.  What the actual fuck?  That's 96% of potential customers off the table then.  Amatuer.

(Based on intel I've picked up on her, would NOT be surprised if she's collecting pics for blackmail purposes).
Just 96%. I wouldnt be sending any thing prior to a meet. Any one who does has lost the plot, bit like she has really :hi:

Offline rioblack90

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TLDR:  Terrible attitude with hygiene issues, massively overpriced.  Services all extras and restricted; I left early and wish I'd asked for my money back.

Price(s): £100 for 30 mins, £150 for one hour.  virtually all services like kissing, OWO, etc, all £20-50 extra.  It seemed like she was making the prices up on the spot from the way she told me, despite confirming these were included in the price.

Logistics: Whilst I think it was her replying to the messages, it almost seemed like I was dealing with a maid because when I arrived nothing agreed by text was possible, and outfit request was 'ignored/forgotten'.

Location: Untidy and unkept house. I won't go into detail as I think this was temporary as she is back in Basildon now. 

Looks:  It's the girl in the pics but she hadn't bothered with make up [she almost seemed not to expect me despite agreeing a time] and overall I was disappointed at that price point.  I only stayed because I liked the idea of fucking a pole-dancing stripper, to tick something off the bucket list.

Attitude & Service: Comms were slow but fine in arranging meeting, except nothing confirmed and agreed to in text was possible upon arrival.  As i mentioned before, I think it was her on comms but now not so sure as it was typical 'maid' service of agreeing everything and the girl having no clue when I arrived, FK not possible, OWO possible but £20 extra,  spanking £50 extra and only light, and then when i went back to OWO that went up to £50 and she denied ever saying £20...  :dash: It seemed like I had caught her after just waking up or something.

Strong smell of weed and smoke.  I'm not judging but I had to make sure I got in and showered and washed clothes before the OH got too close, not ideal.

The act itself was lacklustre, and my request for a lapdance was met with £50 extra charge. I mean WTF!  I had to initiate everything and she was so off-ish that I started to worry. 

Conclusion: Poor looks, poor performance, exceptionally high price considering the quality. Speaking in another forum I head from another punter who mentioned they had also had some very dodgy dealing with this one, and I only wish I knew before to save myself a bit of cash!

Would I return? No and I'd suggest you save yourself the bother.

Would you mind Pm'ing me that forum thread if you remember mate im debating taking a punt on this one

Online MrMatrix

Would you mind Pm'ing me that forum thread if you remember mate im debating taking a punt on this one
After every thing said - you got to be joking. Dont do it. :scare:

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the warning OP.

Seem to have upped 1hr rate

Current profile format

15 Mins "quickie"
Being Filmed
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Exhibitionism
Face Sitting
Female Ejaculation
Fingering/Finger Play
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Penetration (Protected)
Pole Dancing
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Sauna / Bath Houses
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Striptease
Swallow (at discretion)
Tantric
Tie & Tease
Toys
Travel Companion
Voyeurism

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline rioblack90

After every thing said - you got to be joking. Dont do it. :scare:
Yeeeeah but one review that was close to a year ago.. she is fit enough for me to consider taking the risk, but also just trying to find some additional info about this girl. Wasnt she new to the game when this was made aswell? might be wishful thinking on my part but willing to see if there could be something more there.

Online MrMatrix

Yeeeeah but one review that was close to a year ago.. she is fit enough for me to consider taking the risk, but also just trying to find some additional info about this girl. Wasnt she new to the game when this was made aswell? might be wishful thinking on my part but willing to see if there could be something more there.
Well best of luck then and please do a review. Got to know what happens. :hi:

Offline CockMonster

Well best of luck then and please do a review. Got to know what happens. :hi:

As Mr M says, fill yer boots m8. But make sure to leave a review, happy to see when WGs learn and improve if that is the case.

I have kept an eye on this ones instagram profile after I was told she left a ranting videoclip about this review. It was funny to watch and since then ive checked back in now and then and she is often going off on one about somethhing or someone or other which confirms my opinion she is an unstable one to avoid.  Don't think much has changed in 6 months.

I can't disclose what other forum she was discussd in im afraid as its against forum rules apparently.  :unknown:  :hi:

Offline Hansolo69

I'm surprised her pimp hasn't got her listing BB.

I'd definitely advise she is one to avoid.