Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Irina Massage Earls Court  (Read 2520 times)

53 review(s) for redroselondonxx (44 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline a4s4f4

date: a Friday in April
Cost £100
1hr
Service: FBSM, OWO.
Note: have had FS previously just not on this occasion

SP has plenty of reviews on here service is all thr same. So I won't bother with the descriptive details except to say for the prices/services, you ain't getting better value elsewhere, if some knows any different please share details I'd love to sample elsewhere 😉😊.

So it's a natural because of her time keeping and my time essentially wasted.

Text and agreed an 8pm meet 1 Friday evening a few weeks ago.
She text location and said call on arrival for flat; even though I have been there before still following as requested

So I get there call/text a few minutes before. Nothing back

Text again now a few minutes after 8.

I get a message from irina saying running late person before was late please go and have a coffee with zero indication of how long. (Wtf but also literally nowhere is open for me to waste time in either)

I see a bloke go into the apartment block around 8pm, I thought no way.
OK things can over run I appreciate that but still.
Anyway um in EC made a couple of other inquiry as last minute plan B, nothing materialised.
Around 8:30 Irina text me to say come on to Flat xx.
So I rung bell door opens and same matey I saw go in at 8pm Is coming out of the front door.
Now I'm no sherlock but fuck me really?

I literally only stated because I couldn't get anything else.

So someone was late and instead of cancelling them so others ain't effected you think sod it ill make the others wait.

WTF poor form Irina.

It's a nuteral instead of a negative only because the service was still 👌.

But I wasn't happy at all and feel like it's an experience that has to be shared with others

Offline Goldfinch

Offline a4s4f4

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the warning.   :drinks:

However you haven't reviewed her before so we have no idea what "good" means wrt to you and her.   :dash:

A 30 min wait during CoVID to service another guy, with no apparent apology or make-it-up-to-you sounds pretty blatant Neg to me.  Irina has been at this for years so it seems she's slipping rather than nailing the consistency  :thumbsdown:

Offline tantraman

For what they're worth, Irina's photos from yesteryear are here for posterity, but perhaps a4s4f4 would kindly elaborate how Irina is looking now, as we know from reviews earlier this year that she has let herself go a bit.

:unknown:

Offline crunchy_guy

FYI the main entrance leads to quite a few apartments over multiple levels containing a number of working girls, so its possible the bloke you saw went to see another girl.  Its poor form regardless. 

I've seen her quite a few times in the past but not recently.  I had one similar issue where I arrived and she didn't answer her phone for almost 10 minutes. I went back to go chill in my car as it was raining.  Then she texts saying she is ready, before leaving me standing outside the main entrance for a few minutes, and then finally buzzing me in.  It turns out she was dealing with an emergency leak which I helped fix.  She returned the favour by taking care of my leaky tap.

Offline a4s4f4

Thanks for the warning.   :drinks:

However you haven't reviewed her before so we have no idea what "good" means wrt to you and her.   

True but I never had anything new to add, she's been around long enough anyone who has seen her knows the routine anyone who hadn't there are plenty of descriptive reviews that can be found on here.
Today's review was only to raise awareness of the waiting game I was asked to play

Regarding her looks now, tbh I didn't really notice a significant difference, although I have never thought of Irina as a 10/10 anyway, she knows where she fits in the market place, we had a quick chat about her and other girls she told me she's looking and that other girls (women) have left as they felt they deserved £300+ for an hour because they still believe they look 20 and work in a lap dancing joint somewhere in the Eastern block.

Irina knows she's aged I didn't notice anymore of a belly than before, I will say it was very dark throwout

Yes it's possible the matey boy was there for someone else.

However what I forgot to mention was that she showered after I was in her apartment (she didn't want to leave previous punter with her belongings unattended)

I'm a betting man I'm pretty sure.

I was thinking with junior and not the head otherwise I would have walked in all honestly.

Online LLPunting

True but I never had anything new to add, she's been around long enough anyone who has seen her knows the routine anyone who hadn't there are plenty of descriptive reviews that can be found on here.
Today's review was only to raise awareness of the waiting game I was asked to play

Regarding her looks now, tbh I didn't really notice a significant difference, although I have never thought of Irina as a 10/10 anyway, she knows where she fits in the market place, we had a quick chat about her and other girls she told me she's looking and that other girls (women) have left as they felt they deserved £300+ for an hour because they still believe they look 20 and work in a lap dancing joint somewhere in the Eastern block.

Irina knows she's aged I didn't notice anymore of a belly than before, I will say it was very dark throwout

Yes it's possible the matey boy was there for someone else.

However what I forgot to mention was that she showered after I was in her apartment (she didn't want to leave previous punter with her belongings unattended)

I'm a betting man I'm pretty sure.

I was thinking with junior and not the head otherwise I would have walked in all honestly.

Thanks for clarifying  :drinks: