Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara at Directors Lodge  (Read 2700 times)

Offline thehoodman1

External Link/Members Only

Decided to come out of lockdown and go and empty the tanks. having looked around at availability and found nothing that was taking my fancy/available for my time slot. Gave the Lodge a ring and was booked in by the maid for Zara.

Well known establishment in the wilds of Derbyshire £12 door fee. £70 + £10 owo. 30 minutes.

Zara is a 30+ tanned blonde milf. Long blonde hair in pony tail probably size12. the pictures on site are about right, show her in a good light!

Started of with some owo on bed then into 69 after she removed her bordello kit. clean pussy. lots of DFK and GFE. Condom on and cowgirl, doggy and then more owo and finish over her nice tits. Just felt a little bit too mechanical.

Dressed and out in exactly 30 minutes!

Served my purpose of playing naked with a pleasant enough WG but there are better out there

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one, Hoodie. She's a busy girl, and I can't remember if I saw her when she was Elise at Victoria House, or Sienna at Spangles. It's hard to keep track sometimes.

I enjoyed the occasion, but I know what you mean. It felt a bit as though I was just the latest on the production line - which, of course, is exactly what I was - but a bit of additional theatre can transform the experience into something special. It's expensive, too, don't you think, compared to most provincial knocking shops?

Offline thehoodman1

Yes CharlieH I found it quite expensive but not having punted in over a year  :scare: I had a bit of spare change hanging about.

I will be searching for better value  :D
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 10:04:39 am by thehoodman1 »

Offline hunkybc

She looks good. Expensive though. Glad you had a good time.