Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lisa Birmingham (Refused to do OWO)  (Read 2039 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline prince2

I have seen Lisa many times over the last 3/4years. She used to be my regular 'go-to' girl when she worked in Bromford lane West Bromwich, mainly because West Brom is very convenient for me. I now see her occasionally when my current regular girl is not available. She now tours around the country most of the time which also limits my visits. She disappointed me yesterday when she refused to do OWO because she is due to have some dental treatment in two weeks time. She didn't tell me about this in advance.

External Link/Members Only

Booking: Saw Lisa yesterday in the apartment block opposite the Mail Box in the city. I had 45min for £100. Good comms by phone and text. Ready on time, good clean apartment, discrete etc,etc. I didn't check if OWO was on the menu because I had done this with her so many times that I assumed it was on offer.

Meeting  Came to the door in a sexy bra, pants and black stockings. Paid my money and I went into the bathroom to wash my tackle which she usually requires if you want OWO. I had showered, at home, about 1hr before. So far everything suggested that she was going to do OWO for me.
                    We kissed with semi tongue action. I then removed her bra and pants. She is not into heavy snogging but fair DFK. I put her on the bed, I removed her stockings and licked her feet. She seems to like this. Next some pussy licking which she also likes. After RO, with some girls, I follow up with rimming but I have learned from the past that Lisa doesn't like this.
                    Now my turn. I lay on the bed for OWO and she immediately reached for a condom. I reminded her that I liked OWO. It was then that she told me why she wasn't doing it at the moment. I made clear my disappointment but went along with it. I took much longer to cum than usual. She had to work hard on me, for a long time and I didn't get a very good erection due to the reduced sensitivity plus disappointment. I don't get particularly hard erections now I am in my 70's but I usually do better than this.  We had a chat and a cuddle for the rest of the time.
                   I recommend that punters check carefully, before the visit, that OWO is being offered (on the day). Customers are often tricked like this because girls know that by not doing OWO reduces their income.                                             :scare:

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review.

I usually I confirm services even with regulars. Just a quick “same service as before” comment does the trick. I’ve mentioned got caught out once by a lush wg but continued the punt (my choice) but have walked many times in the past when owo was promised but then refused on arrival.

I know in your case it was too late to back out as the punt was well and truly underway. As it’s someone you see often and like I’m assuming you’ll see her again but I’m sure you’ll now be checking services before you pay.

Offline Punterperson1971

When I saw her years ago it was her attitude I should have walked really but was new to punting,she was very disinterested especially while giving her oral

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the informative review. You have no doubt saved fellow punters some cash who insist on OWO, which is what this site is all about. I would have to be desperate to see her again.

Offline Punterperson1971

Wished I’d have known about this site when I met her,would have been a definite negative

Offline Cheltclient

Really useful review. She’s on my HL and was likely to be my next punt although there’s a few girls on my radar. I don’t always check OWO is on the menu if most reviews on here suggest it clearly is. I will be sure to check when I get round to booking her. Thanks

Offline CigarSmoke

She charges £140 an hour for an incall. An extra £20 for CIM. If her performance/services ain't as good compared to Gorgeous Vicky then I won't see Lisa. Charges the same price as her too. I thought might as well wait for Vicky to visit Birmingham again and see her instead.

Offline alabama1

She charges £140 an hour for an incall. An extra £20 for CIM. If her performance/services ain't as good compared to Gorgeous Vicky then I won't see Lisa. Charges the same price as her too. I thought might as well wait for Vicky to visit Birmingham again and see her instead.

I have seen them both, and there is absolutely no comparison. Almost different species.  :D Good idea to wait for Vicky to return, just get behind me in the que !  :D

Offline Dave123

No OWO is a deal breaker for me, it is very disappointing especially when they have advertised it on their profiles. Bad luck mate.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 08:51:04 am by Dave123 »