Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PartygirlSophie- Liverpool  (Read 2505 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6183693) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Resources3xx

External Link/Members Only

Coms: not going to lie, SHES A PAIN IN THE ASS. Had to rearrange a few times but every time I thought she’d bailed I’d get a text back so I for some reason I decided to persist. I’m glad I did though. Hey I get it, your shagin all day and u have to fit in your admin in between clients. To be fair I booked for 15 but changed it to 30 so I can’t have a cob on about her running late

Price: £60 for  extended to £90 for 30

Location: works from hotel as shes on tour but mentioned she was going to book the apartments over the road. If she come back to Liverpool I hope she does that, THIS hotel not ideal for this job. A few obstacles to get to her door

Looks: I fancy the fuck out of her, I could be biased, I once dated a girl who was a carbon copy but without the tan. Boss juicy body perfect for grabbing and cuddling. I was a bit worried because the photo of her ass on her page looks like they have a filter but there’s no need to worry,no tummy and thicc without being over the top, juuuuust right

Attitude:such a sound girl, really bubbly and seems genuine, honestly I could just chilled and had a laugh with her all day(if it wasn’t costing me so much).

Service: probably the best GFE I’ve had. I have had other great ones but it helps when they can speak English. Brilliant BJ, she was really into it, different moves, eye contact REALLY sloppy. I went to lick her pussy and she said ok but I couldn’t kiss her afterwards... WERIDO!! I was suddenly faced with the toughest punting dilemma ever. at what point do I head downstairs cos there’s no going back. Once I did, oh boy her pussy and ass tasted great. Finished off with a 69

Overall: if she’s in your area I recommend her. She’s proper boss. I really hope she comes back to Liverpool, I’ve never paid more then £80 for half hour, that’s my limit but I’d pay it for her all day

Offline Sheffkenny

ive seen her profile on vs and wondered how she was.
She looks amazing.
Im over that way in a few weeks so she was on my HL