Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bradford  (Read 568 times)

Offline holeymoley

Anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only

TGTBT ?     someone please tell me I am wrong. it is VS after all

Offline smilealltheway

Give it a go bud, however don’t want to say to alarm you but the girl does look really young, be alert I have heard there is a lot of underage pimping going on especially in bd5 area, I have a lot of clients for work purposes that I visit in bradford 5 area and bradford 4 area and they are always mentioning this, must be local knowledge,

I hope someone that lives local can shed some light on this, as an our of towner I don’t usually like speculations

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Give it a go bud, however don’t want to say to alarm you but the girl does look really young, be alert I have heard there is a lot of underage pimping going on especially in bd5 area, I have a lot of clients for work purposes that I visit in bradford 5 area and bradford 4 area and they are always mentioning this, must be local knowledge,

I hope someone that lives local can shed some light on this, as an our of towner I don’t usually like speculations

This. Another post detailing a new Rom SP in Bradford from a few days back where the girls faces/bodies are troubling youthful. Each to their own but I'd stay well away personally.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306153.0

Online Laurence1959

Thanks for the heads up guys.