Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maisie - Edinburgh  (Read 2645 times)

66 review(s) for Maisie_xox (57 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bigmike32

External Link/Members Only

Had been wanting to see maisie for at least a couple of years and finally got the chance when she was touring edinburgh.

Punt took place around a couple of months ago.
Location. Serviced apartment west end of edinburgh.
Duration. 30 mins £80.
The girl. Good looking brunette with very big breasts.
Service. Light kissing, Owo, cowgirl sex
About the meet. Didnt meet my expections felt that she was going through the motions no reverse oral offered and no dfk. Loved her body big tits and quite curvy would say a size 12 if i was to guess.  Age i would say mid 30's.
Friendly girl but wouldnt see again as it felt mechanical but at least i finally got to meet her.

Offline Gunner1

I’ve been wanting to visit her again for sometime, she was a great punt every time I visited her.

No idea why I’ve not been back to her in a few years. She seems to be a very busy girl which is abit off putting.

Is she a size 12 now? Last time I seen her she must have been a 8. No reverse oral is a surprise.

Offline bigmike32

She has many reviews on here but i felt she was mechanical. No reverse oral was probably because i didnt ask to go down on her. She had definitely put on a bit of weight.

Online mills_and_bhuna

She has many reviews on here but i felt she was mechanical. No reverse oral was probably because i didnt ask to go down on her. She had definitely put on a bit of weight.
that's what I was going to ask.
Seems a bit strange to mention because it gives the impression it's been refused.
Did you attempt FK or was she hesitant?

Offline bigmike32

Yeah i didnt encourage reverse oral so thats on me and i tried dfk she was hesitant. We just didnt click in the booking which is a shame.