Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia-Bond Feltham - Brazillian is new Romanian  (Read 3109 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5949550) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline viktor1080

:dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Girl:

Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10 (Size 12, 5'4", some tummy flab, boobs enhanced, amazing arse and some tattoos)
Attitude: 3/10 (Shit)

About the meet £80 for 30 mins £20 paid for OWO. Asked me to wait as she was getting ready and keep it discreet. Hiding behind the door on entrance. Since the moment you are in and happy to see a decent girl and looking forward to the experience, 2 mins later and the moaning starts. Nipples sensitive, pussy can touch no RO, no DFK. OWO was good sloppy eye contact maintained made sure I was sat on bed and her squatting and doing OWO.

Tight pussy not letting me do anything she decides did not ask position preference.....

Well! one to be forgotten...back to working hard so I can blow again  :rolleyes:

Offline Junkyardgrunze

Are those her real pictures mate?

Offline Henry Hoover

Brazilians are just overpriced over enhanced Romanians.

Offline Odin669

Brazilians are just overpriced over enhanced Romanians.
That's right
I've punted in Latin America before: Argentineans, Colombians, Brazilians, Mexicans, Venezuelan. I can say 9/10 times is B&S, OW, no FK at all and russhed.
I tried Brazilians in the UK and is pretty much the same.

Offline viktor1080

Are those her real pictures mate?

She is size 10-12 the pictures suggest size 6-8 but she is pretty and big bum

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP sorry it did not work and I have dodged a bullet here  :hi: was thinking about visiting this one but I noticed her profile does not list FK and your review reminds me of YFS (young free and single) another waste of space. So I shall save my hard earned thanks again   :drinks:

Offline MrMatrix

thanks for the review OP sorry it did not work and I have dodged a bullet here  :hi: was thinking about visiting this one but I noticed her profile does not list FK and your review reminds me of YFS (young free and single) another waste of space. So I shall save my hard earned thanks again   :drinks:
Just looking at this profile and it looks interesting. Like you DC we have dodged a bullet.  :hi:

Offline yannickrogders

haha, to their credit (not really) Romanians start off the bat by looking at you with hate and contempt, following it up with an intentionally shite service, trying to rush you and get you to leave ASAP.
techniques like:
-acting moody, disinterested
-coming up with a random complaint so they can end the session early
-purposefully stall by leaving the room or going on their phone and booking next punt
-stopping you in the middle of sex (only a few minutes in), to tell you its too much and they won't continue
-many many more...

ye brazillians are as bad as romanians, especially with tjeit fakeness
-fake tits
-fake ass (are you even brazillian if you need work done on your butt???)
-fake lips and face sometimes
-fake moaning/orgasm
-fake person....

what happend to the goold old days when there were many decent price/decent looking/younger (20-30) polish girls

Offline RMwonderer

haha, to their credit (not really) Romanians start off the bat by looking at you with hate and contempt, following it up with an intentionally shite service, trying to rush you and get you to leave ASAP.
techniques like:
-acting moody, disinterested
-coming up with a random complaint so they can end the session early
-purposefully stall by leaving the room or going on their phone and booking next punt
-stopping you in the middle of sex (only a few minutes in), to tell you its too much and they won't continue
-many many more...

ye brazillians are as bad as romanians, especially with tjeit fakeness
-fake tits
-fake ass (are you even brazillian if you need work done on your butt???)
-fake lips and face sometimes
-fake moaning/orgasm
-fake person....

what happend to the goold old days when there were many decent price/decent looking/younger (20-30) polish girls

And also Tarzan will tell you theres a chance of being post op. Some people have no issues with it but it bothers some

Offline grandaddybadman

That's right
I've punted in Latin America before: Argentineans, Colombians, Brazilians, Mexicans, Venezuelan. I can say 9/10 times is B&S, OW, no FK at all and russhed.
I tried Brazilians in the UK and is pretty much the same.

It was a big dream of mine to go punting in Latin America. Are you suggesting a visitor would better off just fucking civilians over there instead?.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Odin669

It was a big dream of mine to go punting in Latin America. Are you suggesting a visitor would better off just fucking civilians over there instead?.
Yes better fuck civilians even on dating sites is much easier in Latin America. In my experience Colombians are the easier ,best looking option. Latin American WGs understand sex way different, they are friendlier but they will deliver the same way as Roms or even more restricted even 69 in some cases is out of the menu .

Offline FiveKnuckles

how do you know so much about roms v Brazilians?  perhaps you should add some more reviews to help us out  :unknown:

Offline grandaddybadman

Yes better fuck civilians even on dating sites is much easier in Latin America. In my experience Colombians are the easier ,best looking option. Latin American WGs understand sex way different, they are friendlier but they will deliver the same way as Roms or even more restricted even 69 in some cases is out of the menu .

interesting.

Offline Odin669

interesting.
If you really really want to punt it can be on a strip club sometimes they have rooms ,you pay by amount of songs played by the DJ ,and it's stupidly cheap like 4 pounds per song , they give you tickets that you have to hand them at those rooms ,basically the girl will lay down like a star fish to get fucked. I tried a few times just for the sake
Second option go to a brothel but usually most girls are fatties and if you're lucky one will be fuckable also bargain like 20£
3rd option 95% of WGs do outcalls only ,you have to call the girl prior (99% chance it will be B&S even if you ask them IS THAT REALLY YOU FROM THE PHOTOS?) You tell her in which hotel you'll stay she will agree or not depending on location,  then once you're at the room you provide the number and she will call to verify you're there ,then a fatty will arrive you'll tell her to fuck off , she will ask you money for the taxi and leave or she will beg you saying shit like "I'll treat you well please babe ,my oral is great "  blah blah
Or dating sites in 1 hour you'll have few numbers and within  week you'll fuck a few of them sometimes at their place .

Offline grandaddybadman

If you really really want to punt it can be on a strip club sometimes they have rooms ,you pay by amount of songs played by the DJ ,and it's stupidly cheap like 4 pounds per song , they give you tickets that you have to hand them at those rooms ,basically the girl will lay down like a star fish to get fucked. I tried a few times just for the sake
Second option go to a brothel but usually most girls are fatties and if you're lucky one will be fuckable also bargain like 20£
3rd option 95% of WGs do outcalls only ,you have to call the girl prior (99% chance it will be B&S even if you ask them IS THAT REALLY YOU FROM THE PHOTOS?) You tell her in which hotel you'll stay she will agree or not depending on location,  then once you're at the room you provide the number and she will call to verify you're there ,then a fatty will arrive you'll tell her to fuck off , she will ask you money for the taxi and leave or she will beg you saying shit like "I'll treat you well please babe ,my oral is great "  blah blah
Or dating sites in 1 hour you'll have few numbers and within  week you'll fuck a few of them sometimes at their place .

daaaam it's that bad out there. I thought I could just go out there pay decent money and have a bunch of fitness models eager to it on my face.
So i'm going to have to hustle to get laid no matter what?  :lol:

Offline Odin669

daaaam it's that bad out there. I thought I could just go out there pay decent money and have a bunch of fitness models eager to it on my face.
So i'm going to have to hustle to get laid no matter what?  :lol:
I punted in Argentina, Colombia and Mexico and it's all the same shit, I punted Brazilians and Venezuelans in Mexico and it's all the same shit, they practise sex the same way if you check AW they rarely do DFK, OWO, tons of bait and switch, Colombians pretending to be Spaniards. I punted an Argentinean milf (ages ago) was one of my best punts, shower together, massage, OWO, full GFE two rounds allowed photos were accurate besides that all experiences were lame.
I remember I used this sitewww.sexyservidoras.com.mx they had WG from all over Latin America and half of the time photos were accurate and services were OW, no FK allowed, extra tip for 69, 1 round allowed
In Colombia I tried brothels but the areas are dodgy (you have to ask some taxi driver who will request a tip), at the gate there's always some pimp asking you to switch off your phone and show it to him (don't know why) then you wait on a sofa and 4-7 girls come for you to check, then you choose which girl you want. Then I tried Latin American dating sites it's flooded with Colombians they speak broken English enough to get their numbers and go on a date with them, they are super easy to get them on your bed and they fall in love with you with the hope that you'll take them with you.

Offline grandaddybadman

I punted in Argentina, Colombia and Mexico and it's all the same shit, I punted Brazilians and Venezuelans in Mexico and it's all the same shit, they practise sex the same way if you check AW they rarely do DFK, OWO, tons of bait and switch, Colombians pretending to be Spaniards. I punted an Argentinean milf (ages ago) was one of my best punts, shower together, massage, OWO, full GFE two rounds allowed photos were accurate besides that all experiences were lame.
I remember I used this sitewww.sexyservidoras.com.mx they had WG from all over Latin America and half of the time photos were accurate and services were OW, no FK allowed, extra tip for 69, 1 round allowed
In Colombia I tried brothels but the areas are dodgy (you have to ask some taxi driver who will request a tip), at the gate there's always some pimp asking you to switch off your phone and show it to him (don't know why) then you wait on a sofa and 4-7 girls come for you to check, then you choose which girl you want. Then I tried Latin American dating sites it's flooded with Colombians they speak broken English enough to get their numbers and go on a date with them, they are super easy to get them on your bed and they fall in love with you with the hope that you'll take them with you.
Am I being naive,
When I think of hot Colombian women I always think of this as example....... This is what the Amount Instagram computer tells me anyway.  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

If this is how Colombian gals look I'm flying there now. I'll have a shower when I land.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 12:04:59 am by grandaddybadman »

Offline Odin669

Am I being naive,
When I think of hot Colombian women I always think of this as example....... This is what the Amount Instagram computer tells me anyway.  :unknown:

If this is how Colombian gals look I'm flying there now. I'll have a shower when I land.
Yeah Instagram is not reality however Colombian women are good looking IMO I shagged a milf once with gym body and it was pretty decent not that Instagram body but very decent. In those countries women at mid twenties already have one or two children they and are highly sexual women. I suggest you to check the menu on those Latin American dating sites you'll find fine women ,they send their packs right away if you know how to talk to them. At some point my phone was filled with Colombian pussies and tits. I tried other nationalities but Mexicans were ugly or picky ,Argentineans unapproachable and scarce.

Offline grandaddybadman

Yeah Instagram is not reality however Colombian women are good looking IMO I shagged a milf once with gym body and it was pretty decent not that Instagram body but very decent. In those countries women at mid twenties already have one or two children they and are highly sexual women. I suggest you to check the menu on those Latin American dating sites you'll find fine women ,they send their packs right away if you know how to talk to them. At some point my phone was filled with Colombian pussies and tits. I tried other nationalities but Mexicans were ugly or picky ,Argentineans unapproachable and scarce.

What was your experience with Brazilians?

Offline Odin669

What was your experience with Brazilians?
Same as the title on this thread they are the new Roms I would avoid them, on AW I always filter Brazilians
They are unreliable even civilians ,in the UK I punted External Link/Members Only  and External Link/Members Only both work at the same location ,friendly but same shit OW ,no DFK, extras just a pump and dump. I booked other Brazilians but walked naively thinking that in the UK will be different but no same shit than in their country. For fucking Latinas I'll always stick to civilians rather than hookers way easier ,cheaper and you can do more kinky stuff with them. Before I went to Colombia I joined this dating site like 3 weeks prior and gathered a few numbers I shagged that milf I mentioned for free and even stayed with me for a few days, she had a nice gym bum ,good tits. You have to tell them that they are the reason you're going to their country otherwise they'll think you're doing sex tourism .

Offline grandaddybadman

Same as the title on this thread they are the new Roms I would avoid them, on AW I always filter Brazilians
They are unreliable even civilians ,in the UK I punted External Link/Members Only  and External Link/Members Only both work at the same location ,friendly but same shit OW ,no DFK, extras just a pump and dump. I booked other Brazilians but walked naively thinking that in the UK will be different but no same shit than in their country. For fucking Latinas I'll always stick to civilians rather than hookers way easier ,cheaper and you can do more kinky stuff with them. Before I went to Colombia I joined this dating site like 3 weeks prior and gathered a few numbers I shagged that milf I mentioned for free and even stayed with me for a few days, she had a nice gym bum ,good tits. You have to tell them that they are the reason you're going to their country otherwise they'll think you're doing sex tourism .

I think I'll take your advice when I get round to going to brazil, Colombia and Central America. I'll stay away from the brothels the first time round.