Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69 Chancery Lane  (Read 3614 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bell765900

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: A bit of a hassle. Booking a week ahead, I tried to send a email through AW but she asked me to text. I did and she acknowledged the message, but I had to chase again a day before the booking. Then she asked me to confirm again on the day. I get the impression she prefers same day bookings.

Punt: I entered the flat at the agreed time, no problems finding it. She gave a friendly greeting and got me a glass of water. I had a shower and joined her in the living room, which, like the rest of the flat, seemed relatively clean.

I paid my monies, and I went for one hour with CIM extra (so £160 total). She was facially very pretty and with a good body. I saw some reviews complaining about her tits but I thought they were pretty good, a nice handful and not saggy. She also had a bit of trimmed hair down there - which you don't usually see - although I largely ignored her pussy during the punt (I'm a oral guy). She was friendly and relaxed throughout, unusual for a EE girl in my experience.

Now down to the action. She gave me two rounds of great BJs, both times deepthroating hard. We tried with her head off the side of the bed but she put a stop to that - claimed she couldn't because she just had some coffee (I think she meant lunch?). So we did it with her kneeling down in front of the mirror & on the bed. Really good prolonged deep throating both times - truely balls deep. I didn't try and grab her head or anything (I read she doesn't like that), so it was all her work. Probably one of the best BJs I've had. In between, we had a nice chat - her English is good.

The only thing that was a bit offputting was that there was someone else in the flat - a girl and a man in the other room. I didn't see them but I heard them, they sounded like her flatmates/friends rather than another punter. At one point one of the flatmates (it looked like a blonde girl) briefly went into the kitchen, which is seperated by a curtain from the living room. The curtains were closed, but you could see a bit through the gap in the middle - as in, you could see someone was there, but not make out any real detail. At that point I was standing up with her blowing me in front of the mirror - I was so close to cumming I didn't mind though. I wasn't too bothered, and I'm not sure the other girl saw anything, but she would have certainly heard us.

Positives: Hot girl, friendly, great deep throat BJ.
Negatives: Other people in flat, Comms
Would I come again: Yes

Offline Magic500

She has upped her rates now.. Swallow is extra £50 (or was it £80)..on top of the £30 for cim.
I didn't bother...

Offline bell765900

I didn't know she offered swallowing - I just went for the £30 CIM. She went to the bathroom to spit it out.

Offline advent2016

I didn't know she offered swallowing - I just went for the £30 CIM. She went to the bathroom to spit it out.

It's in her profile at discretion

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Shadow314

Comms: A bit of a hassle. Booking a week ahead, I tried to send a email through AW but she asked me to text. I did and she acknowledged the message, but I had to chase again a day before the booking. Then she asked me to confirm again on the day. I get the impression she prefers same day bookings.
The only thing that was a bit offputting was that there was someone else in the flat - a girl and a man in the other room.

Same day bookings by texts seems to be the way to go for her.
Would guess you heard another punter, her usual stablemate is Naughty Natt External Link/Members Only

Offline bundaskwilz

Same day bookings by texts seems to be the way to go for her.
Would guess you heard another punter, her usual stablemate is Naughty Natt External Link/Members Only

the way naughty natt fucks i wouldnt be surprised if you heard em lol